Budget 51-70k Budget Gaming Pc Under 65k

Ok thanks for the reply brother.. all fixed will do a coin toss for psu..!!!
Also zotac 6gb mini edition is cheaper than zotac 6gb amp.. does the dual fan setup really affect in fps?
you could go for the seasonic or antec but these things are replaceable with time and as someone who was in your position too when i was young i do understand the need of building a PC on tight budget throw all your money on GPU thats the way to go also you dont need to spend on a separate cooler by choosing a i3 since its tdp is only 45W less energy also means less heat this also holds true for a i5 non k version unless you try to overclock it lemme know further if you need any help

you could go for the seasonic or antec but these things are replaceable with time and as someone who was in your position too when i was young i do understand the need of building a PC on tight budget throw all your money on GPU thats the way to go also you dont need to spend on a separate cooler by choosing a i3 since its tdp is only 45W less energy also means less heat this also holds true for a i5 non k version unless you try to overclock it lemme know further if you need any help
Yes!! Thanks also I'm buying a ddr4 mem stick of 2400mhz but the mobo only supports 2133mhz .. so will the ram work ?

Yes!! Thanks also I'm buying a ddr4 mem stick of 2400mhz but the mobo only supports 2133mhz .. so will the ram work ?
yes it will work you need to activate the xtreme memory profile in the system to select the higher frequency i saw you asking somebody for ram here my advise to you get the kit not just 2 sticks more ram is always helpful and keeps your system future proof

Ye
yes it will work you need to activate the xtreme memory profile in the system to select the higher frequency i saw you asking somebody for ram here my advise to you get the kit not just 2 sticks more ram is always helpful and keeps your system future proof
Yeah but that was going out of budget hence opted out of it.. thanks for your help hotil now my friend :)

Well yeah that's what happens when your a noob and dont know which one to listen to because both the guys are awesome :)

PSU is often neglected in building rigs. A good PSU acts as 'insurance' against your components. Most time it's advised on forum that one must not skimp on PSU. Yes, one might be on a tight budget. But I think 65-70k is good budget for a gaming rig with good PSU. My suggestions for PSU would be either Seasonic S12 II 520 or Antec one suggested by Sunil. Once again I would like to say that oveclocking would not help much in gaming. Hence instead save money in that department and get better PSU. IF you still have some money left, get better GFX card. Hope this eases out some confusion. Chers !

Fine g
PSU is often neglected in building rigs. A good PSU acts as 'insurance' against your components. Most time it's advised on forum that one must not skimp on PSU. Yes, one might be on a tight budget. But I think 65-70k is good budget for a gaming rig with good PSU. My suggestions for PSU would be either Seasonic S12 II 520 or Antec one suggested by Sunil. Once again I would like to say that oveclocking would not help much in gaming. Hence instead save money in that department and get better PSU. IF you still have some money left, get better GFX card. Hope this eases out some confusion. Chers !
Fine going with the antec! Thanks for your lovely suggestions..
The gtx card are quietly heavy priced in India i mean for 28000 u get gtx 1070 in the us!
What's your say ?

Fine g
Fine going with the antec! Thanks for your lovely suggestions..
The gtx card are quietly heavy priced in India i mean for 28000 u get gtx 1070 in the us!
What's your say ?

What's your say ?

GFX card pricing is really bad in India and that's sad reality. For example, 8GB RX480 was a $200 MSRP card. AMD had started it at 28,000 before coming down to 23,000. Even at that price, it's expensive when compared to US prices of ~$250 for it.

To be fair though seasonic is the OEM of the corsair that means all corsair PSUs are manufactured by seasonic so they almost share same components just branding differs I made a PSU with raspberry pi using 10k caps with 450W range for less than 2400 including cost of the pi itself and I wholly agree with quality PSU like I've seen people using a Intex or local 800 bucks smps with 980 SLI so in that context corsair is a quality product also the higher cost or branded PSU are justified if you're going for higher wattage PSU because that's the place where they efficiency matters also since efficiency drops with higher wattage in sub 500 watts even a very cheap PSU is similarly efficient to a really costly one hardly make a difference in overall bill so I guess a corsair PSU will do fine

No.

Also please use punctuations.
sorry im on a mobile device typing is a hassle and im pretty sure seasonic is making all the corsair PSUs and some are subcontracted by seasonic itsself to flextronics which is great OEM in its own right would love to know the exception antec ones are made by delta

Please check this to know whether all Corsair PSU's are made by Seasonic or not : http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page447.htm
yeah i checked that seasonic subcontracts them to flextronics and maybe CWT now too i mentioned that also a lot of components come from seasonic foundaries like caps and coils overall id say they are all very same not much difference quality viz a viz between corsair and seasonic though antec is a different story also never used one so cant say for sure although i used a antec cabinet which was a absolute disaster and poorly desgned case

Please check this to know whether all Corsair PSU's are made by Seasonic or not : http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page447.htm
Hello another question in mind.. i just bought a hyperxfury ram online and it says CL14 288- PIN UDIMM .. While i have ordered a Msi B150m mortar motherboard( was on a nice sale price on Amazon) so will my mother board support the UDIMM? as it says 4*dimm
Please help and thanks
Hello another question in mind.. i just bought a hyperxfury ram online and it says CL14 288- PIN UDIMM .. While i have ordered a Msi B150m mortar motherboard( was on a nice sale price on Amazon) so will my mother board support the UDIMM? as it says 4*dimm
Please help and thanks

yeah i checked that seasonic subcontracts them to flextronics and maybe CWT now too i mentioned that also a lot of components come from seasonic foundaries like caps and coils overall id say they are all very same not much difference quality viz a viz between corsair and seasonic though antec is a different story also never used one so cant say for sure although i used a antec cabinet which was a absolute disaster and poorly desgned case
There is no such thing as Seasonic foundaries.

Either you are straight forward stupid or trying to be intelligent.

All PSU vendors use either high grade Japanese capacitors or medium end Taiwanese or much cheaper Chinese capacitors.

Back