PC Peripherals Budget wired mouse for big hands

Help me understand the dimensions of these mice. The Logitech G402 that was first recommended has LxWxH of 13.6 x 7.2 x 4.1 Centimeters, which seems feasible. The Redgear Z1 Pro you suggested has LxWxH of 12.8 x 4.5 x 16.5 Centimeters, which is extremely weird to me, because what I'm understanding from that is the mouse has a height of 16.5 cm? Vertically taller than the ruler in a student's geometry box? Even if the dimensions were switched around that mouse is either absurdly tall or absurdly wide. Then of the couple more that I found browsing the Redgear listings, the Redgear A-20 has LxWxH of 15.6 x 5.2 x 10.3 Centimeters, which again seems to suggest an absurd height, and the Redgear A-15 is 15.8 x 10.4 x 5.4 Centimeters, which seems too wide.

Am I misreading these metrics, or are they correct and these are just standard large mice dimensions? All the 3 Redgear mice have a 1 year warranty and 4+ stars on Amazon, and given my no-name no-brand mouse from 2014 is still working properly I can assume these should work for 3 years, barring physical damage obviously, so I just need to understand the dimensions before I decide which one I should get
The logitech g402 has correct dimension 13.6cm length, 7.2cm max width and 4.1cm is the height. The redgear dimensions are wrong. Z1 pro dimensions should be 12.8 x 4.5 x 6.5 cm ( length x height x width ), A-20 should be 12.5 x 4.1 x 7 cm ). Z1 pro has 3360 sensor which is a high grade sensor and hence recommended. Try the Z1, if you don't like it, you can return it.

The logitech g402 has correct dimension 13.6cm length, 7.2cm max width and 4.1cm is the height. The redgear dimensions are wrong. Z1 pro dimensions should be 12.8 x 4.5 x 6.5 cm ( length x height x width ), A-20 should be 12.5 x 4.1 x 7 cm ). Z1 pro has 3360 sensor which is a high grade sensor and hence recommended. Try the Z1, if you don't like it, you can return it.
Thanks for the correction. Unfortunately I only have the option for replacement for the Z1 pro, so I'll need to make sure it's big enough before I place the order

Alright I've placed an order for the Z1 pro, let's see how it turns out. I sure hope they do accept returns like you said.
Received it this morning. Was surprised to find out hardware still came with driver installations disks! Have been using it for a couple hours now and am liking it so far. It is a fair bit wider than the G402 and I don't keep hitting the back button on this one by accident, which is great. The RGB is sick too, this looks like an overall great purchase. Doesn't seem to have any defects either, so this might be the one I finally settle on.

Received it this morning. Was surprised to find out hardware still came with driver installations disks! Have been using it for a couple hours now and am liking it so far. It is a fair bit wider than the G402 and I don't keep hitting the back button on this one by accident, which is great. The RGB is sick too, this looks like an overall great purchase. Doesn't seem to have any defects either, so this might be the one I finally settle on.
Awesome mate. Enjoy.

Awesome mate. Enjoy.
Thanks! By the way is there a way to disable all the secondary buttons? I only need the two clicks and the scroll wheel, and while the other three aren't interfering right now I'd still like to turn them off so accidental presses don't change something. Can this be done in software, and if so which one?

Thanks! By the way is there a way to disable all the secondary buttons? I only need the two clicks and the scroll wheel, and while the other three aren't interfering right now I'd still like to turn them off so accidental presses don't change something. Can this be done in software, and if so which one?
No idea mate. Should be possible in the software.

Help me understand the dimensions of these mice. The Logitech G402 that was first recommended has LxWxH of 13.6 x 7.2 x 4.1 Centimeters, which seems feasible. The Redgear Z1 Pro you suggested has LxWxH of 12.8 x 4.5 x 16.5 Centimeters, which is extremely weird to me, because what I'm understanding from that is the mouse has a height of 16.5 cm? Vertically taller than the ruler in a student's geometry box? Even if the dimensions were switched around that mouse is either absurdly tall or absurdly wide. Then of the couple more that I found browsing the Redgear listings, the Redgear A-20 has LxWxH of 15.6 x 5.2 x 10.3 Centimeters, which again seems to suggest an absurd height, and the Redgear A-15 is 15.8 x 10.4 x 5.4 Centimeters, which seems too wide.

Am I misreading these metrics, or are they correct and these are just standard large mice dimensions? All the 3 Redgear mice have a 1 year warranty and 4+ stars on Amazon, and given my no-name no-brand mouse from 2014 is still working properly I can assume these should work for 3 years, barring physical damage obviously, so I just need to understand the dimensions before I decide which one I should get
Maybe go for razer essential? It is a good mouse for 1500. I have one and no dpi buttons but because you are using for office work, you won't need one really

Maybe go for razer essential? It is a good mouse for 1500. I have one and no dpi buttons but because you are using for office work, you won't need one really
I have purchased the Z1 pro already, and from the size I'm seeing on the spec sheet(12.7x6.2x4.3) the razer essential is actually a few millimetres smaller in two dimensions than the Z1(12.8x4.5x6.5), so I think I'll be continuing with this one for now. If the dimensions were bigger maybe I could have thought about returning this one and ordering that one

I strongly suggest looking into the Zebronics Transformer keyboard.
I purchsed mine from Amazon for about Rs. 1500 and I am really happy with that choice.

I strongly suggest looking into the Zebronics Transformer keyboard.
I purchsed mine from Amazon for about Rs. 1500 and I am really happy with that choice.
Damn this recommendation does look good, well priced and I did look up the mouse dimensions and it does seem to be bigger than the Z1 pro. Unfortunately I've already run past the return period on my previous order

Back