Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 wireless router

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
For sale is the Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 wireless router which has been flashed with the Tomato firmware.

Reason for sale: Switched to BSNL 3G. Do not require a router ATM.

Link: AirStation Wireless-G High Power Router & Access Point WHR-HP-G54 | Buffalo Technology

Purchase Info & Warranty: Bought this router from MAGNeT, another member from the forums. Original sale thread link - http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/fs-buffalo-whr-hp-g54-router-133477.html

No warranty. Shall provide a month's testing warranty.

Price: 800 INR inc. of shipping.

Mandatory Snaps:

28203898.jpg

71792114.jpg

35717363.jpg

Have the original box, the ethernet cable which came with the bundle, the router, power adapter and the stand for the adapter. Shall ship through DTDC.

Note: The antenna's thread broke sometime back (visible from the snap) and I have fixed it by applying a bit of Feviquick. This doesn't affect the performance of the router though.

No buyers at 800 ?? :O Friggin' ridiculous !! One of the best G routers that anyone can lay their hands on !!

I am buying it . Have requested Gannu to hold for 1-2 days till I can arrange for payment :)

Freaky said:
No buyers at 800 ?? :O Friggin' ridiculous !! One of the best G routers that anyone can lay their hands on !!
Haha yeah and got weird offers as well! Point is not many of them know the capability of the Tamatar firmware flashed into this unit. And how can I forget you helped in doing it! :)

Anyways, router sold to Heem! :D

XXXTHE ENDXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back