Budget 0-20k Building a HTPC

ASUS - Multimedia- ASUS O!Play Mini
I think he spent wisely, he can download on laptop and watch anything on this baby. 20k VS Rs. 4000/- (bought from SMC International, Nehru Place)
The audio/video quality is not as good as compared to ATI HD video+Asus Xonar DX however because of the price difference he is happy. This things plays almost anything and everything using a pen drive.

Nice purchase, Sire.

Good trade-off and now that Digicare is picking up the slack from Rashi things are looking better.

P.S. -- Did you find the distributor for your card?

Nice purchase, Sire.

Good trade-off and now that Digicare is picking up the slack from Rashi things are looking better.

P.S. -- Did you find the distributor for your card?
It is a second hand card and is more than 2 years old. I bought it from a friend who got it in replacement of a Palit 4850. I don't think it has warrantee left. My friend doesnot remember who gave the replacement card!! Funny! It might be :
http://www.abacusperipherals.com/whyus/

It is a second hand card and is more than 2 years old. I bought it from a friend who got it in replacement of a Palit 4850. I don't think it has warrantee left. My friend doesnot remember who gave the replacement card!! Funny! It might be :
Why Us

Just have a word with them, you never know what you might strike.

Back