Bulletstorm - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official 'BulletStorm' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

Playing with the controller don't feel switching to kb mouse anymore

dinjo said:
Playing with the controller don't feel switching to kb mouse anymore
Ya. Same with me. Played with controller for couple of minutes and tried Keyboard and Mouse. Kb mouse lacks punch that controller has.

from the reviews that have hit the net.....it seems like a bloody entertaining shooter......cant wait to play it....altho its not available anywhere locally here in mumbai :(

devvfata1ity said:
from the reviews that have hit the net.....it seems like a bloody entertaining shooter......cant wait to play it....altho its not available anywhere locally here in mumbai :(
What about online? I think the retailers were taking pre-oders for it. Did you check with one of them to see when the copies are arriving?

the only issue is, gameplay settings are not getting saved. I hate holding down LS as long as I want to crouch. So, i use crouch toggle. But it is not getting saved. I have to turn that ON every time i launch the game.

I played this game for ~40mins, already started to bore me..Although the new gameplay element looks appealing at the start, becomes boring pretty quick! Atleast for me it does..Does the game grow any better later guys??

vamsi_krishna said:
the only issue is, gameplay settings are not getting saved. I hate holding down LS as long as I want to crouch. So, i use crouch toggle. But it is not getting saved. I have to turn that ON every time i launch the game.
Same issue for me as well. Good thing the graphics settings remain intact.

Can I use the PS3 controller for this ? Will there be compatibility issues when using the PS3 controller??

Why use a ps3 controller on the PC?
The ps3 version supports DS3 no doubt, i know. But the PC version might give compatibility issue.

sujithbvm said:
What is DS3 :(

Playing with the controller will be fun i guess in this game :)
DualShock 3 - Wiki

I for one would still prefer the keyboard and mouse over the controller for this title. As long as it is an FPS and it is released for the PC. Not much of a force feedback whore here.

If you need to use the DS3 with the PC you will have to fiddle around with the drivers - Google it up. There were few drivers which enabled using the DS3 with PC but you will have to manually set the controls from the game.

Oh man the game looks tempting, I dont have my PC with me :( , do have my PS3 , but dont wanna spend 2.5k on a FPS game for the PS3, so tempted!!!...Will just have to wait till the new chip sets hit the market!!!

Back