Business idea to make some side money ?

no drugs or robbing atm as its very v risky. cant start classes as space not that muchas it has 3 small room in basement with partitions. tution good only if u teach and i barely got 70% in my exams[DOUBLEPOST=1441796797][/DOUBLEPOST]i working at a new logistics company currently

70% is more than enough.. to start tution one doesnt need 90%+
and since you are working at logistics, you will be having better earning

then why are you opting for part time work?

no drugs or robbing atm as its very v risky. cant start classes as space not that muchas it has 3 small room in basement with partitions. tution good only if u teach and i barely got 70% in my exams[DOUBLEPOST=1441796797][/DOUBLEPOST]i working at a new logistics company currently

Worst students actually make the best teachers...
Brightest of the students never understand the pain and struggle associated with learning...

Majority of IAS, MBA coaching classes are taught by people who didn't succeed...

Worst students actually make the best teachers...
Brightest of the students never understand the pain and struggle associated with learning...

Majority of IAS, MBA coaching classes are taught by people who didn't succeed...
+1.

I can't teach no matter what. My younger brother used to get so frustrated when I used to teach him something. Same thing happens when my parents ask for my help in doing something techy. I just can't control it. It's like an involuntary response.

So patience is more important when it comes to teaching. As a tuition teacher, you need to be raising their confidence, not challenging their intellect. And anyone can do it even if they aren't geniuses.

Getting a teachers job is also easy but you need to be pro in at least 1 subject. Also you should possess the ability to teach students chronologically and not rush in between and again back to square one.
And patience is of utmost imp. as many students may ask same query multiple times so be polite.

If not confident of teaching yourself, hire a professional teacher to the job. There are many who will sign up in order to make some extra money just like you are trying here. You run the entire place, a sort of director/manager. Your logistics experience might be useful here :).

I'll go out on one leg and say that this method of making money is almost recession proof provided you do/get done at least a half decent job of teaching/coaching. Use your imagination (I see you already have funds to get started) to create a rep for this class and it will get going in no time.

If not confident of teaching yourself, hire a professional teacher to the job. There are many who will sign up in order to make some extra money just like you are trying here. You run the entire place, a sort of director/manager. Your logistics experience might be useful here :).

I'll go out on one leg and say that this method of making money is almost recession proof provided you do/get done at least a half decent job of teaching/coaching. Use your imagination (I see you already have funds to get started) to create a rep for this class and it will get going in no time.
In case you need backup plan : Make a teaching videos and put them on youtube someone definetly watch that video eventually you will able to earn from that video :)

guys i have a idea. need input. i will make compilation /edited a bit videos of viral funny stuff on youtube. i anyway waste lotta time on youtube watching random funny shit so why not use that time. i will put thumbnails of boobs/white women etc to get clicks and maybe in a few months i should be getting admoney right ? is there any youtube earner here i can talk or consult ?

guys i have a idea. need input. i will make compilation /edited a bit videos of viral funny stuff on youtube. i anyway waste lotta time on youtube watching random funny shit so why not use that time. i will put thumbnails of boobs/white women etc to get clicks and maybe in a few months i should be getting admoney right ? is there any youtube earner here i can talk or consult ?
using others video without permission is illegal. I don't think you will able to monetize your video if you are using others video without their permission. But there are always exceptions ;). My suggestion would be to create a genuine video content

OR you can teach kids from the lower standards (1st to 4th). They get basic maths/english/science.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

ok, a serious idea for you. But you will have to work hard on it. Initially its gonna be tough.

I have 2 businesses. We deal in machinery, cutting tools and measurement instruments. This will not work for you cause the investment is huge and 2 odd lacs wont even get you started.
The 2nd thing that we do is perfumery and aromatic compounds. We manufacture all kinds of compounds including perfumes. I practically have a match of every single running perfume out there. A couple of yrs back there was a guy who had made a GO thread of selling perfumes to which he got a crazy response. Most of his stuff was fake anyways and i could have offered the same at probably half the price (cause people who make fakes and replicas need to purchase the oil from someone like me ). That gave me an idea of contacting people who could sell these fragrances for me.
Basically what you would be selling is an exact match of any fragrance a person wants at probably 1/10 of the original in a simple bottle. there is no cheating here cause you would be telling them that this is a match and not an original. For delhi alone i added 2 more guys recently and they are doing phenomenal business.

For eg a Dunhill blue which is marked at 4300 is selling at 2200 on flipkart. I sell mine for 600 bucks. Initially i used to do the ground work myself and have contemplated starting my own label since ever. But time constraints and increase in orders over the yrs has kinda crippled me. I simply manufacture now for labels and wholesale.

You could easily make 20k ++ net profit every month without any risk or investment easily

If you think you can handle it, pm me.

If you are ready to spend 2 lacs invest in a car make a down payment of 1.98 lacs and get a swift Dzire and get it register with uber n ola... Hire a driver (10 to 15k) and oil or cng expense near 20k and per day revenue 3k so if you do calculation in worst case you can make 30 to 40k easily

Last edited:
If you are ready to spend 2 lacs invest in a car make a down payment of 1.98 lacs and get a swift Dzire and get it register with uber n ola... Hire a driver (10 to 15k) and oil or cng expense near 20k and per day revenue 3k so if you do calculation in worst case you can make 30 to 40k easily

I doubt if one can make 30k net with uber or any cab

I m saying this after talking with 5-6 uber n ola drivers n owners...[DOUBLEPOST=1442252552][/DOUBLEPOST]The only thing u need to make gud profit with cab is hard working driver

Back