buyin a new phone

evilwit

Disciple
hey guys right now i have bb bold 9900 which i bought 2-3 months ago.i just bought it to experience blackberry.now i had enough of bb.now i want to change my phone.i will use the phone mainly for calling(littlebit),watsapp(not much 20 to 30 msgs per day)watching videos on the phone as well as on youtube,surfing internet,listening to music.right now i can sell my bb and get an iphone 4s from bangkok for 30k.but the iphone 5 rumors are luring me.rumors are saying that it will have 4 inch screen,a quad core processor,a new design etc.but iphone 5 will launch in mid 2012.and in october i have told my parents to buy me a macbook pro.so my parents will not agree to buy a new phone.so what should i do?and if i sell my bb right now i will get good money and if i sell it in june-july i well not get a value of it.what should i do?should i buy iphone 4s?please help

Well I suggest settle for a mid range android like Moto Defy+,SE NEO V etc for the time being and wait for Iphone 5.

Design change will be there for IP5 not sure about the quad code thing.

Also the Mid end Android suffice all your requirements so that would be a nice choice .

Well I suggest settle for a mid range android like Moto Defy+,SE NEO V etc for the time being and wait for Iphone 5.

Design change will be there for IP5 not sure about the quad code thing.

Also the Mid end Android suffice all your requirements so that would be a nice choice .
i would suggest go with iphone4s,dnt think abt future this rumors go a longway in apple history apple bring their main products with arouund 2 year lifecycle,and its corresponding series 6 to 8 months later,like iphone 3,after 6 mnths iphone3gs then 2 yrs later iphone4 and then iphone4s,go with wats best in the market

Samsung's , LG's and HTC's quad-core phones are coming dude, just wait 1-2 month and you will have many options
<

Getting the newest phone in the market is great. Having the very best cellular phone is very important in the current society. The cost is surely worth it whenever you realize that you do every little thing in your life on that phone. It is the thing you use to stay in touch with work, family and friends.

Back