Laptops Buying a Gaming Laptop

That's the thing. If the wait was for 1 or 2 month atmost, I would have.

I have z570 currently and it has an alright screen tbh. Never had any problems with it. So if y50's screen is even a bit better or the same as z570, I'd be alright with it.

1.1L is quite a bit, sure I can afford it but 14" screen? meh. I am much used to of z570's screen so I won't be moving to lower screen, that's for sure. I have seen some asus laptop's in my range but y50 kick all of asus laptop's available.

In a day or 2, probably gonna buy :D :D
It is better than the Z570 no doubt but don't make the mistake of putting an IPS lappy next to the Y50 like we did and you will be alright.:p

The HW specs blow anything below 1 lacs out of the water and if you had bought the Y50 in December you would have got 1+2 years of warranty.

I don't think that the new Y50 replacement is gonna be around in 2 months and so in this price range and time frame I would say the Y50 is the most VFm lappy you can buy.

It is better than the Z570 no doubt but don't make the mistake of putting an IPS lappy next to the Y50 like we did and you will be alright.:p

The HW specs blow anything below 1 lacs out of the water and if you had bought the Y50 in December you would have got 1+2 years of warranty.

I don't think that the new Y50 replacement is gonna be around in 2 months and so in this price range and time frame I would say the Y50 is the most VFm lappy you can buy.
Bought it just now :D

Back