Budget 0-20k Buying a Low Budget Laptop from Singapore

te12345

Disciple
One of my friend is coming back from Singapore next week. And I am looking for a low budget laptop "around 20000" just for basic web surfing etc. I do not have to do any heavy duty work on this laptop.

If anyone is aware of price difference between India and Singapore for the laptops, then please advise me.
I think that the extra trouble is justifiable only if there is a difference of at least 5000 or more between the prices i.e. if we can get a laptop worth 25000 in India, @ 20000 or less in Singapore.

Also, what are the other minus points of buying a laptop from Singapore ex. warranty issues etc.

Thanks for any input in this regard.

One of my friend is coming back from Singapore next week. And I am looking for a low budget laptop "around 20000" just for basic web surfing etc. I do not have to do any heavy duty work on this laptop.

If anyone is aware of price difference between India and Singapore for the laptops, then please advise me.
I think that the extra trouble is justifiable only if there is a difference of at least 5000 or more between the prices i.e. if we can get a laptop worth 25000 in India, @ 20000 or less in Singapore.

Also, what are the other minus points of buying a laptop from Singapore ex. warranty issues etc.

Thanks for any input in this regard.

How about a chromebook? iv read that they are quite good. They fit your bill perfectly. Not sure about warranty issues, import tax etc.

Back