Buying a new refrigerator

Hi planning to buy a refrigerator for a family of 3. confused between models that say made in Thailand on some LG models and Samsung while some are listed as made in India. Searching here in Oman Wonder which one to go for.
Please suggest capacity for family of 3. Would prefer 2 door one ie separate door for freezer. On a very low budget..thanks

A small suggestion is always buy the biggest capacity in which you budget fits. The most common reason for a person to switch his refrigerator is due to the capacity. I've seen a lot of folks initially buys the smaller capacity and soon realize that it can get filled quite soon. Therefore, never choose one that fits your requirement today, always look at a bigger model.

Nowadays refrigerators lasts forever and I've seldom heard of refrigerator issues. My parents National 400 lts is about 15 yrs old and running perfectly fine.

Samsung / LG both uses almost same technology. I am using Samsung which is one of the best for stabilizer free option if there is less fluctuations in the power. The cooling is very fast....... Also check what kind of vessels you would put in it..... like milk vessel / Big Jug as this counts a lot. Soon you would realize that the vessel you use regularly and would like to fit in the refrigerator will not go in due to its height. Also the opening of the refrigerator if you get an option.........

Back