Buying a Nokia 6270

hmmm...dont think there have been much complaints about the phone....but i think you should opt for the W800i over it...its got a much better cam and looks better also...:D

nokia 6270 is a freaking cool phone i wish i waited but i got my 6230i 7 months back it just rocks but hey .. i love nokia series 40 3rd version so its an awesome phone only problem i dont like slider phone candy bars are best .. to me the best phone around 15k rt now is nokia 6270 before it was nokia 6230i

Nokia 6230i > average camera , gr8 network coverage , bluetooth , infrared , gprs edge class 10 *best thing* , mem card upto 2 gb supported from mobimemory , mp3 player quality awesome with sienheizer earphones (mp3 , aac ,aac+ , mp4 , good battery , screen resolution gr8 208*208 , very small and handy , 3gp ,mpeg4 video player , gr8 layout gr88 keyboard everything is good bout this cell except the video recording quality is crappy

Hi X86,

Just go through Sony Ericsson K750i / W800i /W900

2 MP Camera. Nice Models with unbeatable features and Sony Quality Picture and Sound.

What else any one want !

Cheers !

well in some forums i have heard stories about build quality issues . so you did better check it out . more ever in my opinion k750 is every bit a better phone unless you want the bigger screen .

x86 said:
nokia 6270 is a freaking cool phone i wish i waited but i got my 6230i 7 months back it just rocks but hey .. i love nokia series 40 3rd version so its an awesome phone only problem i dont like slider phone candy bars are best .. to me the best phone around 15k rt now is nokia 6270 before it was nokia 6230i
15K u forgetting the 6630....hah..

i think the 6300 cannot match the k750 in terms of image quality. and what more, the k750 has expandable memory, something which the k700i lacked badly. and the latest price for the 6630 is around 13.5k

checksum said:
i think the 6300 cannot match the k750 in terms of image quality. and what more, the k750 has expandable memory, something which the k700i lacked badly. and the latest price for the 6630 is around 13.5k
yeah what I was saying is that the 6630 the best among the nokia sub 15K range for my money, or was a month or so back anyways...

for 15k you can get much better phones. add 2k and get k750i or just get 6630 if you can't. Can't comment much on 6270 exept it looks pretty lame.

6270 is a gr8 phone i love the series 40 interface .. and as vandal said 6630 its a gr8 phone very fast but its so big feels like a frog and i dont like symbian lol but yea sony knows everything EXCEPT edge lol and in k750i networking sucks i myself use edge class 6 for only rs 99 per month unlimited speed around 177.6 kbps now how is this? :p :p hehe thts y i prefer edge so much member 6270 also has bluetooth 2.0 and loads of features k750i's image quality is good than 6630 .. but i care less bout mobile camera .. that depends

x86 said:
6270 is a gr8 phone i love the series 40 interface .. and as vandal said 6630 its a gr8 phone very fast but its so big feels like a frog and i dont like symbian lol but yea sony knows everything EXCEPT edge lol and in k750i networking sucks i myself use edge class 6 for only rs 99 per month unlimited speed around 177.6 kbps now how is this? :p :p hehe thts y i prefer edge so much member 6270 also has bluetooth 2.0 and loads of features k750i's image quality is good than 6630 .. but i care less bout mobile camera .. that depends

yeah, if its camera then its k750, if its an allrounder then its 6630. If its simple and easy OS (series 40) then its 6270. Much like you said, but its price is too high for that.

series 40 aint simple its the 3rd version.. ther are so many apis u can practically do anythin ..its looks glorious to me dude 320 * 240 screen resolution :p i wish it wasnt sliding cuz i hate sliding stuffs lol...i hate symbian cuz its simply slow :)

one more thing u know my mobile stays connected 24/7 i use it for internet mostly rather than broadband .. it gives me anoymity and a lot of stuffs.. with symbian u will always be tensed bout a lot of stuffs virus attack etc etc etc actually symbians main drawback is that a file can have access to core system files which in nokias series 40 isnt possible :) cuz only java and now the cldc supported its great believe me hastle free unless u want those bully smart movie softwares for symbian to show off i prefer nokia series 40 3rd edition faar better in a mid budget mobile :)

Back