Laptops Buying Asus GL552JX laptop from Ebay for 55k

Does extending the laptop warranty to 3 yrs offer any benefit for a techy user ?

• Total voters
ASUS back to school offer is available to all who have bought an ASUS laptop between May 1st and July 31st IIRC. Just go to asus website and you can apply for it.

How this guy got the laptop in 58,999 ?

Attachments

• ebay.jpg
    ebay.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 235
Discount coupon or payback
Coupons do not work so must be payback points, thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1437541219][/DOUBLEPOST]Need a little help here,I'm buying a laptop within few days. Is this laptop still vfm deal or should I look elsewhere ?

Last edited:
None of my friends or relatives are from US so gotta get it from India.

Then go for this asus one... Its still a good deal in india... No other laptop gives gtx950 in that price :)
Try to get it cheaper by applying payback points/coupons, if possible, as suggested by others in the thread...

Hi guys, this is my first post in this forum.

I am planning to buy Asus GL552JX and already read all the commnets in this thread.

As per I understand the ebay model from Malysia has the following differences compared to the Indian model

1. TN panel compared to IPS panel for the India model
2. 4 GB ram, 8 GB the Indian model.
3. DOS while windows 8.1 for the Indian model.
4. GTX 950 4 GB while the Indian model has GTX 950 2 GB (however no much difference in playing game)

Therefore the Ebay product is not that VFM in 60k, right?. I may probably buy from Paytm.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/asus-noteb...aphics-black-LAPASUS-NOTEBOOASUS398461F2FB01F

They are selling at 71K with 9K cashback. The seller seems to be authorized. I need your suggestion regarding the buy from Paytm. Is paytm is trustable. I have read bad feedbacks from the customers buying from paytm.

Another possibility is to buy it from Kualalmpur, Malaysia which I may visit next year January. But I don't know if I can resist myself till then. Do you guys think I can get a good deal there in local retail stores. Is it possible to buy the ebay product in 50K from there. I have heard that if I carry one laptop as working laptop in my bag while travelling back to India, I don't have to pay the customs. So do you guys think that I can buy the ebay produck in around 50K. Please let me know you thoughts. Thanks

Hi guys, this is my first post in this forum.

I am planning to buy Asus GL552JX and already read all the commnets in this thread.

As per I understand the ebay model from Malysia has the following differences compared to the Indian model

1. TN panel compared to IPS panel for the India model
2. 4 GB ram, 8 GB the Indian model.
3. DOS while windows 8.1 for the Indian model.
4. GTX 950 4 GB while the Indian model has GTX 950 2 GB (however no much difference in playing game)

Therefore the Ebay product is not that VFM in 60k, right?. I may probably buy from Paytm.

https://paytm.com/shop/p/asus-noteb...aphics-black-LAPASUS-NOTEBOOASUS398461F2FB01F

They are selling at 71K with 9K cashback. The seller seems to be authorized. I need your suggestion regarding the buy from Paytm. Is paytm is trustable. I have read bad feedbacks from the customers buying from paytm.

Another possibility is to buy it from Kualalmpur, Malaysia which I may visit next year January. But I don't know if I can resist myself till then. Do you guys think I can get a good deal there in local retail stores. Is it possible to buy the ebay product in 50K from there. I have heard that if I carry one laptop as working laptop in my bag while travelling back to India, I don't have to pay the customs. So do you guys think that I can buy the ebay produck in around 50K. Please let me know you thoughts. Thanks

Paytm is answer.
Just check local seller first.

Thanks for the reply.

But please let me know the possibility of buying it from Kualalmpur, Malaysia which I may visit next year January. Do you guys think I can buy the GL552JX (Ebay model) in around 50K in local retail stores in Malysia and skip the custom by carrying it as working laptop in my bag while travelling back to India.

Back