Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1457071778448.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1457071778448.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 246
Arnd 1.3k extra for customs n shipping via ppobox. So total arnd 3.5k.
Thanks. What if I buy two? Will i save on customs/shipping? I'd like someone to place an order for two (if total is </=7k) if possible. Will make payment directly to your account.
It sucks not knowing how to place an order and also not having a proper internet connection.

Last edited:
Anything better than PPOBox? One who can avoid customs?

I remember a DropShip guy from Florida who sent be 64GB US for just $30 including shipping which arrived in two weeks flat to home., It skipped customs as marked and wrapped as GIFT and sent from a residence location and yes , its just the phone and charger and other not the box. But he is no more in business. It was in 2012 winter.
I used PPOBOX for Note 2 in 2013 but billed around 4k for shipping and customs with the same shipping speed. Things are varied now but still hunting for the one to import my next phone.

Thanks much for reading out!

Anything better than PPOBox? One who can avoid customs?

I remember a DropShip guy from Florida who sent be 64GB US for just $30 including shipping which arrived in two weeks flat to home., It skipped customs as marked and wrapped as GIFT and sent from a residence location and yes , its just the phone and charger and other not the box. But he is no more in business. It was in 2012 winter.
I used PPOBOX for Note 2 in 2013 but billed around 4k for shipping and customs with the same shipping speed. Things are varied now but still hunting for the one to import my next phone.

Thanks much for reading out!
Things had changed since 2012 if u want to use ppo/sns be ready to pay 20% (on indian Mrp)customs and approx 2k shipping.

Back