Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

Have ordered 2 intel 480 GB SSD of 520 series for 5500rs only.
If interested lemme know.
I need only one but seller insisted on buying two to avail shipping[DOUBLEPOST=1542603912][/DOUBLEPOST]Have ordered 2 intel 480 GB SSD of 520 series for 5500rs only.
I need only one but seller insisted on buying two to avail shipping

Have ordered 2 intel 480 GB SSD of 520 series for 5500rs only.
I need only one but seller insisted on buying two to avail shipping[DOUBLEPOST=1542603912][/DOUBLEPOST]Have ordered 2 intel 480 GB SSD of 520 series for 5500rs only.
I need only one but seller insisted on buying two to avail shipping
Customs ? I may be interested

Hey guys, I was able to get in touch with ICC WORLD,. ( I think they are mainly courier, who were behind ishop, ibhejo, ppoworld , geb.ebay)
I have informed them about our forums, so now doors again open for cheaper imports)
BTW, I was told duty is NOT 41%

Any deals on PC components on Amazon US? Namely SSDs or CPUs?

I'm probably going to be building a PC next month, wanted to save some money - I can get them delivered to a friend of a friend in the US. Don't want to trouble him with anything heavy/ bulky so looking at only small components.

After paying customs (abt 36%) and step down converter, its still below INR 38K (55" version). Indian price for similar model hovers around 75K or more.
Thats about 50% the market price in India which makes it a good deal.

US TVs usually run only NTSC. India uses the PAL system. Make sure that is not an issue. DTH boxes run on PAL. Not an issue for Internet viewing.

Is there any option besides ShopNShip for importing wristwatches? I regularly import through SnS but they have terrible standards when it comes to disclosing value of items to Customs. Even for watches that I bought discounted (with both MSRP and discounted value written on invoice), they have pulled up bills for the MSRP value and made me pay duty on those amounts! :S

Anyone bought GPU from newegg and had it shipped here? Noticed the Gigabyte 1660s were selling at 199 USD (with a promo code). Any way to avoid customs for GPUs? Also what's the best method for lowest shipping cost?

Anyone bought GPU from newegg and had it shipped here? Noticed the Gigabyte 1660s were selling at 199 USD (with a promo code). Any way to avoid customs for GPUs? Also what's the best method for lowest shipping cost?
go to the final checkout page of newegg. It'll show you the customs to be paid.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/h8fezULCfYZawk8Z6

That's all was shown on the checkout page.
open in desktop and see at the bottom

graphoic card.PNG

Back