Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

does walmart ship directly to india?[DOUBLEPOST=1557379594][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys, I was able to get in touch with ICC WORLD,. ( I think they are mainly courier, who were behind ishop, ibhejo, ppoworld , geb.ebay)
I have informed them about our forums, so now doors again open for cheaper imports)
BTW, I was told duty is NOT 41%
@chetansha does this offer still stand? :D

There is no reason to apply vat. I asked Newegg about it, they said vat has to be applied, dont know why. When we are paying customs duty then why vat. It has to be either vat or customs duty. No further explanation came from them.
Yeah understood. Plain BS.

In any case, what's a good recommended third party courier forwarding service I could use? Need to purchase a mobile phone, will ship it to within US (i.e the courier forwarding service), then have them ship to me here. Any good service? Used long ago, don't remember any more. Also is there any way to avoid high customs, like by mentioning wrong/cheap product cost or something?

Yeah understood. Plain BS.

In any case, what's a good recommended third party courier forwarding service I could use? Need to purchase a mobile phone, will ship it to within US (i.e the courier forwarding service), then have them ship to me here. Any good service? Used long ago, don't remember any more. Also is there any way to avoid high customs, like by mentioning wrong/cheap product cost or something?
Www.ishopinternational.com
www.ppobox.com
www.shopandship.com

Also contact undersigned ; they used to be global ebay guys

Ram Sharma
Mob No - 9664444689 / 9326149456
Landline - 022-4246800 Extn : 123

Thanks. I know those sites. I don't think they allow a lower declared value from the original product value though, but maybe I'm wrong.

Also thanks for the contact no. Will surely contact him. He works where though?
Iccworld. No one will under value goods .

Iccworld. No one will under value goods .
Thanks. Actually I used some small forwarding service few years back and they did under value goods, anyway.

What's the official custom rate in India for imported mobile phones from US? Last time I ordered a PC peripheral it was 15%, that was back in 2016 though.

Thanks. Actually I used some small forwarding service few years back and they did under value goods, anyway.

What's the official custom rate in India for imported mobile phones from US? Last time I ordered a PC peripheral it was 15%, that was back in 2016 though.
41% now.

Thanks for the reply. Approx, when was it that you were last able to buy from ebay.com?

I tried using an ebay.in account yesterday to buy from ebay.com and am unable to get past the OTP page for a Visa / MC. It just keeps looping back to the OTP page and generates yet another OTP after I enter the first OTP. Did you encounter this issue?

I tried using an ebay.in account yesterday to buy from ebay.com and am unable to get past the OTP page for a Visa / MC. It just keeps looping back to the OTP page and generates yet another OTP after I enter the first OTP. Did you encounter this issue?

I never had an issue buying from either ebay USA or UK even recently when paying via paypal. Never tried direct CC though.

Back