Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

Newegg has 15-Month Microsoft 365 Family (6-Users, Digital Download) + 15-Month Norton 360 Standard Antivirus (1-Device, Digital Download) on sale for $74.99 when you apply promo code M365NLSAV6 in cart.

Has anyone imported a mobile phone from the US recently ? I was trying to import a Sony mobile last year and got a quote from ICCWorld that the import duty for mobiles is now 78%... Is it true ?

Sns aramex told me it is 42% for B2C.
You can try with i2c world mansoor. They have some methods which will be cheaper than icc /ppobox

Has anyone imported a mobile phone from the US recently ? I was trying to import a Sony mobile last year and got a quote from ICCWorld that the import duty for mobiles is now 78%... Is it true ?
You're better off buying from services like Tanotis or ubuy rather than importing it on your own.

Can we import GPUs!? What would be appx charge for the same?

What would be the final price for this!?

I recently bought a used s21 ultra, was able to get it without any customs fees. Gonna sell that one as i got a better deal on a 512 gb ultra+fold 3.

I recently bought a used s21 ultra, was able to get it without any customs fees. Gonna sell that one as i got a better deal on a 512 gb ultra+fold 3.
Mind sharing where you procured the s21 ultra from, I might be interested in grabbing something similar soon

r/hardwareswap on reddit. You really have to look tho 90% of the people aren't willing to ship internationally.
Yeah, just saw the thread you got your 512 ultra from. Talk about a killer deal. Congratulations. Guess I'll wait for your s21U sale thread, llol

Back