Buying from US - Best Deals - Discussion Thread

guys I can get these for 2800- 2900 will order 5 currently

whoever needs drop a dm
I would also be interested in 2 units.
I would like to take 2 units as well.
Can we get this , $15 ? What would be cost . I am ready to pay 100% on cost also . I want 3
@chetansha You are expert on this . Whom to contact ?
It can be used in MESH + also has DD-wrt

Yes including customs duty,.sometimes his quotes come USD x 150 too.

I will take 2 .
also if anyone needs anything from usa any small items can ping me will try to get it delivery including customs will be 800 for a parcel under 500 gm and 1500 for a parcel of 1 kg .
no battery products .

Last edited:
guys I can get these for 2800- 2900 will order 5 currently

whoever needs drop a dm

also if anyone needs anything from usa any small items can ping me will try to get it delivery including customs will be 800 for a parcel under 500 gm and 1500 for a parcel of 1 kg .
no battery products .
Ram ? Processor?

will order from amazon if you guys make the payment for the product will collect delivery and customs later.

final cost will be either 2850 or 2950 and you guys would need it to be picked it up from my address once I get these or I can ship but that would be extra .

WhatsApp Image 2024-09-07 at 8.40.04 AM.jpeg

Orders cancelled , Sold out on Woot
Did you get it yet?
>

Last edited:
@anmolbhard004 Just FYI, they ship it as separate packages (multi piece shipment) even when there are multiple units in a single order, so you need to use consolidation or forward it as-is as individual packages. Also the dimensions of the packaging of 1 unit is 13x11x6 (inch) with a weight of approx 4.3 lbs. Shipping this won't be that cheap.

@anmolbhard004 Just FYI, they ship it as separate packages (multi piece shipment) even when there are multiple units in a single order, so you need to use consolidation or forward it as-is as individual packages. Also the dimensions of the packaging of 1 unit is 13x11x6 (inch) with a weight of approx 4.3 lbs. Shipping this won't be that cheap.

Got one package of Linksys LN1301 delivered today. Seems like a pretty solid device.

IMG_6487.jpegIMG_6488.jpeg
IMG_6491.jpegIMG_6492.jpeg
IMG_6485.jpg

The weight was indeed ~ 2 kg and the dimensions were as I mentioned earlier. The packaging itself would have added some 500 gm to the weight :sweatsmile:
Didn't get a chance to play around yet, but overall a good buy despite the increased shipping cost due to the weight.

Got one package of Linksys LN1301 delivered today. Seems like a pretty solid device.

View attachment 207804View attachment 207805
View attachment 207806View attachment 207807
View attachment 207808

The weight was indeed ~ 2 kg and the dimensions were as I mentioned earlier. The packaging itself would have added some 500 gm to the weight :sweatsmile:
Didn't get a chance to play around yet, but overall a good buy despite the increased shipping cost due to the weight.
Final Cost to home ?

View attachment 207804View attachment 207805
View attachment 207806View attachment 207807
View attachment 207808

hey what did you use? guide us.

Final Cost to home ?

hey what did you use? guide us.

It came to around 5.5k per unit.
Shipping via Aramex SnS Flexi came to 2.6k (2 kg)
Customs came to Rs 800 + Rs 531 (handling charge) (Declared it at 20 USD itself)

I think if you use Planet Express with their Premium Mailbox, order 4 units or so, consolidate as one package, I guess after everything would come to around 5-5.25k per unit.

The issue is the weight and package size, it won't be repackageable either. Even if you get somebody to bring it, considering the size, I don't think they'd be able to get more than one or two units.

Back