PC Peripherals Buying help for Keyboard & Mouse

Headphone is not with microphone. I need microphone too.

Logitech is ok, but it's membrane. As I already mentioned in above replies I want mechanical now.
Some says stay away from circle.

Both keyboards you mentioned are available locally. No problem with that.
Don't know about Headphones local available.
G102 and g403 mouse new products not available locally.

I think you like to buy online only.
But I want to check product first feel it and then purchasing.

I don't know if you are from Mumbai or not. Lamington Road is famous place where you get almost everything and at low cost comparing specifically online prices. (Computer related stuff mainly and others)

@AK3D hyperx is an exception, they have beyerdynamic drivers, its bae

@TigerKing if you Dont need a microphone then Samson sr850 or M30X is obviously a better choice.

also you are getting confused with G102 and G403, G403 is selling for 4.3k on paytm and has RGB leds

@TigerKing if you Dont need a microphone then Samson sr850 or M30X is obviously a better choice.

also you are getting confused with G102 and G403, G403 is selling for 4.3k on paytm and has RGB leds

I need headphone with microphone.
I am keeping both options as I have to find out Keyboard price locally, budget may allow me to buy g403. On Amazon its better deal than Paytm. Just waiting for it. Deal reopened 3 times already. On Amazon @₹4k and with deal @₹3.7k (need to check that lighting deal)

@AK3D
Sorry I forgot to mention that I have 10 year old Logitech internet pro keyboard Y-SZ49 (working fine perfect).
So mechanical keyboard will be good for me.

Headphone is not with microphone. I need microphone too.

I think you like to buy online only.
But I want to check product first feel it and then purchasing.

No harm purchasing online (and yes, the lack of time to explore the market). You do get the feel of the product purchased locally. Good luck with your purchases :)

Thanks @PHOENiX117 : Something new learnt today. I agree with your suggestion regarding the microphone. I would still suggest the AT or the Beyerdynamic DTX 910 (which I own). Separating the microphone makes sense, unless one wants a complete headset.

@AK3D
Sorry I forgot to mention that I have 10 year old Logitech internet pro keyboard Y-SZ49 (working fine perfect).
So mechanical keyboard will be good for me.

Yes, mechanical keyboards are really good to type on.

Sorry 3499, typo.
you ordered??
I want second opinion again for this g403 mouse comparing with g102.
I ordered g403, it can be cancelled if necessary.
i ordered the movt you posted it, i will sell my zowie ec2 later or keep both, its a steal for that price dude, No competition at all at 3.5k, closest competitor is now 1500rs away

Don't look at digital trends review of that mouse, those dumb hats don't even mention the sensor once, Search for rocketjumpninja or some other pro player

i ordered the movt you posted it, i will sell my zowie ec2 later or keep both, its a steal for that price dude, No competition at all at 3.5k, closest competitor is now 1500rs away

Don't look at digital trends review of that mouse, those dumb hats don't even mention the sensor once, Search for rocketjumpninja or some other pro player
Ok [emoji4]

But some on reddit saying g402 will be better choice.

PS: confusion over..

Happy with g403. Now finally..
Only need to check position of bump on mouse it can hurt palm.

http://www.rocketjumpninja.com/top-40/

Last edited:
@TigerKing what about keyboard? did u order any ?
Not yet.
I need to set up computer on desk and then I will check free space for Keyboard.

Only power supply remaining. I can't find it locally in Lamington Road Mumbai.
Seasonic S12II 520 Watts Or Seasonic M12II 520 Watts Evo.
From these PSU. Not available locally.

Which one is better Logitech G102 or G302? Any other decent mouse around 1500? I was using a Logitech G9x but it has gone kaput. I really liked the shape, size and weight of G9X and expect the same in my next mouse. I am a Fingertip user.

Which one is better? Logitech G102 or G302? Any other decent mouse around 1500? I was using a Logitech G9x but it has gone kaput. I really liked the shape, size and weight of G9X and expect the same in my next mouse. I am a Fingertip user.
G402 and G403 are the best budget mice currently, G403 kills competition, G302 is better then 102

G403 is too good.
Only right click button sightly up near scrolling. If you observed carefully then you can feel it see it.
And also bump at end not have that height to hurt your palm. For removing that effect you can increase table height, as hand angle decreases and you get a good grip.
My hand size 18.5 and 10.
G403 is not for my hand size as per opinions on different sites. But I have no problem with this mouse.

Back