buying phone around 15k

afzy

Disciple
Hi all

after waiting and waiting now i think its the time to try Android phone.
Currently i m using BB torch and Nokia XM and wanna replace my nokia

I have gone thru lots of forums and still cant make up my mind

1. Q: Budget?
A: 15k
2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: ANY
3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: best possible in my range
4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Samsung , Moto or HTC
5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen if qwerty possible in my budget
6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash. and also secondary cam which is more important

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G / wifi
9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, gaming and multimedia
10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: none.
11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: S Ace , M Defy , M Back flip , HTC desire
My basic use is going to be phone call , gaming , multimedia , video calls (in future) i want something which can be upgraded later and has good processor speed to handle games...

Every1 says DEFY is good but dont know y i cant set my heart on it please advice which will be best for me

Since you need the secondary video call camera so much ... how about Spice Mi - 410 ?

It satisfies all your needs ... and has very good hardware . You can even install 2.3 on it now .

If brand is important , i suggest you sacrifice android and go for wave II .

ok so i guess my demands are too high ..... is the display of spice mi410 lacking to other i mean the quality n others ... also the LCD is not that great i guess .... display wise its on 262k color i guess and others r 16M .....

has any1 used it to advice till than i need to hold my horses

@manu - owners can be found here http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phones/spice-mi-410-smartphone-1ghz-snapdragon-190441.html
@afzy - it does have 16m colours. And as for the comparison in quality. Comparable to a 3.5" displays found at this price, a 4.1" will be like "wow", even if the display of the smaller is better.
Anyway, AFAIK, the display of 410 is nto so bad. check it out in this video (in comparison to some of the best displays that can be found at this price range - ace & Defy)
YouTube - ‪Droidsans Showdown :

Also, please take into consideration that the spice phone does not have gorilla glass. You will bred to handle it very carefully since it will get scratches pretty easily. my defy has gorilla and has a couple of scratches too despite careful handling.

i am looking for spice mi410 but havent got an oppurtunity to see a working piece in front of me ... tried to visit a couple of local resellers but none had the same

Back