PC Peripherals Buying Printer..Help Needed

para

Disciple
Hi Guys

My friend needed a printer.

Requirement: The printer should be a Laser Printer and have scanner. copier is optional. The printer will be used frequently.

Budget: MAX 10K(cheaper the better)

Will be buying from Lamington Road,Mumbai or online which ever is the cheaper option.

Please help.

Thanks

Check if he needs duplex printing as well as self-feed mechanism for Scanner. Also check if he needs color printer. Generally if you are buying MFD then it comes with Copier. I am using HP laser for more than a year and had no issues. It is only printer almost give me .9 paisa per print.

Check if he needs duplex printing as well as self-feed mechanism for Scanner. Also check if he needs color printer. Generally if you are buying MFD then it comes with Copier. I am using HP laser for more than a year and had no issues. It is only printer almost give me .9 paisa per print.

It will be B&W. no need of Duplex printing.

What model you are using and what is the current price?

Epson L200 is probably the WORST printer you can buy in the market today. It has logic board issues, paper roller issues and in some cases print head issues. Avoid it like plague.....Worst 9k I ever spent!

EPSON L200 is also gives dull print quality according to users feedback. I am not sure about print quality of other EPSON printers like L210, L350 etc. Need suggestions as i am planning to convert my current HP Officejet 4355 AIO/ EPSON C58 printer with CISS Kit. I am getting these kit from Ebay:
CISS Kit for all HP Printers
CISS Kit for EPSON C58
Kindly share some experience with aftermarket CISS kit. I am having doubt of clogging with HP Officejet 4355 as it is having sponge based cartridges while EPSON C58 is having chip based cartridges. Secondly, instead of spending 10k on EPSON L210 INK TANK printer, one can extend its budget and buy a color LAZER PRINTER. Kindly suggest if it is unfair to compare LAZER PRINTERS with CISS based INKJET PRINTERS.
PS: I am fed up of clogging/Ink dried up with HP Officejet 4355`s No. 21 cartridge.

Last edited:
Back