Buying Ps3

yash140 said:
hey mods jus ban this guy he is encouraging piracy................and to u pirate boy...................................u will fell the pain of piracy if ur a devloper or atleast a diehard gamer or a geek....

thanks
BTW the music you play on ur ipod or cell or on ur music system..you buy from the itunestore dont u ...

well i do...i have an India as well as US account for my ipod touch 2g...rest i buy the CD's...and game piracy is not good dude...game devs get paid much less, games have a shorter life and games are more fun anyway...

anyways to the OP...dont buy a HDMI cable which is more than 1000 bucks...any 500-700 HDMI cable will be fine...its all digital unlike the analog component/composite cable so other than wear and tear, cheap cables will still give decent quality with a length of 1.5m/2m

^Rs.1000 coupon? From where? No games bundled right?

Do these people accept online fund transfer at Ebay? I don't posses a credi card. :(

can the ebay guy be trusted its tempting .........wat u guys say...?shall i go for it? or shoukd i go for 21500 in national market

if u planning to buy a ps3..then go ahead and buy it..
it would cost u 23,500 [kz2 bundle]

xbox360 is also a good option..the premium now retails at 16,200/- .This is the fully loaded model.

i feel cod was a really good game in terms of multiplayer and kz2 is equally good..but not better..

hey guys finally bought the console yesterday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for 25500 with killzone 2 game........hey with 160gb HDD.....i think its a good price its a pal version so i have sony warranty....................reply back guys

hey bought it in grey market bangalore knew a guy there bought my ps2 ,psp,ipod touch ,sony video recorder etc with him,,,,,so trusted him and bought the ps3....hey actually gave the ps3 for 24000 and killzone for 1600rs

yash140 said:
hey bought it in grey market bangalore knew a guy there bought my ps2 ,psp,ipod touch ,sony video recorder etc with him,,,,,so trusted him and bought the ps3....hey actually gave the ps3 for 24000 and killzone for 1600rs

Someone was against when talked about piracy :p

buying in grey no point cos if any still price diff wont be much and if buying from sony world or some auth shop u will be having 1 yr warrenty and relax and play

yash140 said:
hey guys finally bought the console yesterday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for 25500 with killzone 2 game........hey with 160gb HDD.....i think its a good price its a pal version so i have sony warranty....................reply back guys

dude..first of all.

there is no any model available for india for 160gb kk so its a malaysian model.
rest sony india doesnt give warranty for 160gb model .

so its upto you each time go to national market for this

and yeah my one suggestion..if you would have talked psywarrios he would have given 23500 and its steal deal as you will get service from Sony with killzone package.

dont mind but u have your 2k for something which is not reasonable.

and yeah congrats for the model

and yeah buying Grey market stuff doesn't promote piracy

chal enjoy killzone

ya i dont think ps3 gets into a lot of problems(i don t game for 24 hrs a day).....................i read an interview of sony head in gaming indians in which he specifically to the question tat will there be a warranty for ps3 bought in grey will have warrranty he replied that sony would giv warranty to all pal systems bought any where(what if i went to malaysia and bought it froma sony show room ).....by the way i have lot of have big collection of tv series and movies so 160gb will be good for me over the long time i think so????

Back