Buying Sennheiser products from official website/query

OPMR11

Recruit
Hi all,

I ordered Sennheiser earbuds from its official website (https://www.sennheiser-hearing.com/) yesterday, after paying the amount I got a confirmation mail.

Later in the night, I realised that the mailer ID was different, now I am a bit worried that it was ordered from the official page.

1717647868411.png

I wanted to know if anyone who ordered the products from the official website has any insight about my issue.

Thanks

Hi all,

I ordered Sennheiser earbuds from its official website (https://www.sennheiser-hearing.com/) yesterday, after paying the amount I got a confirmation mail.

Later in the night, I realised that the mailer ID was different, now I am a bit worried that it was ordered from the official page.

View attachment 198651

I wanted to know if anyone who ordered the products from the official website has any insight about my issue.

Thanks
Seems to be legit. Their indian instagram page has a linktree that redirects you to the website you bought from. But it is a bit of an amateur email and design. Not sure why you bought from that website unless you were looking to save 1000rs buying the new momentum buds, returns/replacement just take so much longer outside of amazon.

Seems to be legit. Their indian instagram page has a linktree that redirects you to the website you bought from. But it is a bit of an amateur email and design. Not sure why you bought from that website unless you were looking to save 1000rs buying the new momentum buds, returns/replacement just take so much longer outside of amazon.
Yup, I used the same website to buy the product but ended up getting the mails from some unknown domain that's concerning me...

Hi all,

View attachment 198651

Thanks
They are basically using Shopify which is a plug and play e-commerce platform. It is usually used by SMEs, so seems the Indian website is a really low effort one.

Even otherwise, purchasing with 10% bank card discounts or during offers on other websites is much cheaper than the official one.

Even otherwise, purchasing with 10% bank card discounts or during offers on other websites is much cheaper than the official one.
Sennheiser has sales? do you have any idea about the cheapest rate their momentum tws goes for in sales? I have always wanted to buy one but spending 20k on something that'll just be e-waste in a couple of years does not sit well with me

Sennheiser has sales? do you have any idea about the cheapest rate their momentum tws goes for in sales? I have always wanted to buy one but spending 20k on something that'll just be e-waste in a couple of years does not sit well with me
The Momentum 3 TWS was available for a little above 12k in last month's sale.

However, I agree that TWS in general are an e-waste. After several years of purchasing TWS and selling them off within a year, I have switched to over-ear headphones for the better experience and realised I don't miss the convenience of TWS at all.

The Momentum 3 TWS was available for a little above 12k in last month's sale.
ah damn, I woulda grabbed it at that price
However, I agree that TWS in general are an e-waste. After several years of purchasing TWS and selling them off within a year, I have switched to over-ear headphones for the better experience and realised I don't miss the convenience of TWS at all.
unfortunately, I cant stand over the ear headphones, my ears get sweaty and numb even if I wear them for 10 minutes. but headphones also suffer from the same issue, unless you use wired ones. I wish the headphone jack would make a comeback, the only reason I use TWS is the lack of it and the fact I dont want to **** up my USB C port while using a converter, otherwise IEMs for life

ah damn, I woulda grabbed it at that price

unfortunately, I cant stand over the ear headphones, my ears get sweaty and numb even if I wear them for 10 minutes. but headphones also suffer from the same issue, unless you use wired ones. I wish the headphone jack would make a comeback, the only reason I use TWS is the lack of it and the fact I dont want to **** up my USB C port while using a converter, otherwise IEMs for life
I use my headphones wireless for my phone/tablet but wired over 3.5mm for my personal/work laptops. It does sweat up of course but I don't feel that while it is on, only when it comes off. But then the ANC performance is so much better that it is a lifesaver during commute/travel.

Hi all,

View attachment 198651

Thanks
I received them today; it seems the mail is legit. My experience was a rollercoaster, so I better suggest buying from amazon if anyone is willing to buy.

I received them today; it seems the mail is legit. My experience was a rollercoaster, so I better suggest buying from amazon if anyone is willing to buy.
Also I used voucher code SENN20K for additional discount of 500 rupees.

Back