Buying Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Flipkart?

I realised that game pass ultimate is of no real use to a PC gamer. If the conversion ratios of gold to ultimate and gold to pc game pass differ, then I have successfully wasted extra months
Agreed, but 5k for 2 years of XGPU is cheaper than 2 years of PC game pass.

Agreed, but 5k for 2 years of XGPU is cheaper than 2 years of PC game pass.
Yeah but IF the conversion ratio is different for Gold to PC game pass, then it's a loss for me. I don't know if there is any difference. I looked around a bit but couldn't find anything on it. If someone knows, they can put me out of my misery.

Yeah but IF the conversion ratio is different for Gold to PC game pass, then it's a loss for me. I don't know if there is any difference. I looked around a bit but couldn't find anything on it. If someone knows, they can put me out of my misery.
There is no conversion from xbox live gold to pc game pass, only an upgrade to Ultimate.

Think about it logically, why will someone convert from gold to PC pass? You will lose the ability to play Xbox games online? But you might want to add console game pass, so they have an option to upgrade to Ultimate which has gold + xbox game pass + PC game pass + xcloud (not in India).

There is no conversion from xbox live gold to pc game pass, only an upgrade to Ultimate.

Think about it logically, why will someone convert from gold to PC pass? You will lose the ability to play Xbox games online? But you might want to add console game pass, so they have an option to upgrade to Ultimate which has gold + xbox game pass + PC game pass + xcloud (not in India).
Makes sense. In that case, my day isn't ruined. Thanks.

Back