buytheprice

Yup.. Concept looks good. But the price difference isn't much. You end up saving probably 400 to 500 bucks at the most. Hope the service is good.

I ordered one backpack from this site on 4th Jan, and after order confirmation there has not been any updates from them. Sent them 2-3 mails in past 3 days, still no reply. Their phone no. is not reachable (or engaged always?). Got some standard answer when contacted them on twitter, but not actual update on status of the order. Anybody faced similar issues with this site, and what actions did you take?

They are lazy shippers smtimes, but don't worry they will eventually. They ship in time also once in a while, ppl have received orders in a couple of day even.

They can ship it slightly late.. but lazy buggers are lazy enough not to update the status of an order.. Why not send a mail when shipping is getting delayed? :mad:

Ohh...

They are good at shipping... I had ordered on 6th, got the items on the 9th.

BTW, they are the same people from whom many of us at TE purchased the Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8GB for as low as Rs.298.50/- Shipped using the Koovs Coupon.

All thanx to j_jindal1 who had started the thread.

This site has some real deal.. Ordered 5-6 stuffs till date... and no misses.. The only bad is they don't mail you when the ships... You might come to know you have received your order just after 2-3 days of order, but no mail.. LOL

Great deals as of now.

Yes, concept is good and deals too. But I am pissed off with their customer care. Don't want this one to go down the drain because of bad customer care. Have twitted to their founder about bad customer care. If he cares enough about his venture, it would be worthwhile..

First time they shipped in 3 days(Via bluedart), this time they shipped in 2 days(today itself, via AFL). But the tracking was wrong in both the cases. Those buggers :X

Tried BTP for the first time a couple of days ago. Ordered a Samsung E2130 mobile for my mom on 11th Jan. Received an email today with the shipment number and details. They have shipped it via AFL. Satisfied with the service thus far. Hopefully, the mobile is in perfect condition. Will update in a few days time. :)

Finally they sent an email about shipping the item with tracking no. Don't know whether sending tweet to the founder did the trick or it is just a coincidence that I got an update just after that.

I placed an order for an American Tourister laptop bag on the 2nd of Jan and was later informed after a week that they do have the item in stock. However the very next day they told me that they got new stock and I will get the item in a couple of days time, which the did after 2 days....

American Tourister deals look sweet.Can some one help me in choosing a backpack for 15.6Lappy. The description in the site do not mention about the laptop size which can fit in the backpack.

foruamit2004 said:
First time they shipped in 3 days(Via bluedart), this time they shipped in 2 days(today itself, via AFL). But the tracking was wrong in both the cases. Those buggers :X
turns out they have shipped the same order(the first order that I placed for pen-drive) twice, just praying that they ship my other order without noticing that.. double satisfied. :rofl:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Metalspree. Have you ever seen any backpack which can't contain the 15" laptop? atleast I haven't. anyone?

Finally got the backpack delivered. But they sent me a different backpack than what I had ordered. I got a backpack which is priced higher than the one I had ordered. So overall a very good deal, even considering I had some issues getting updates :clap:

foruamit2004 said:
turns out they have shipped the same order(the first order that I placed for pen-drive) twice, just praying that they ship my other order without noticing that.. double satisfied. :rofl:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Metalspree. Have you ever seen any backpack which can't contain the 15" laptop? atleast I haven't. anyone?

I have used one for my Gateway 14".

Back