^^Yes.

BwTorrents Rebooted

Delay .............. [done]
Delay ................ [done]
Delay .............. [done]
More Delay ............. [in progress]

Its back! BwT is up n running!!
even stats retained. :hap2:
UPDATE: Traker is offline currently. will remain same for few days.

agantuk said:
Payment for downloading torrent? Sad. I was planning to anyway, but now that they are explicitly asking, I might not.

Nope its not like that. I suppose Asingh doesnt have a full use account at bwt. He must have registered 2 days back without using a invite and ended up with a demo/preview account. This preview account doesnot let one download the torrents. So inorder to convert the preview account to a full-use one, they ask for donation of few dollars. Nothing more, even Desitorrents have the same policy. So Asingh get yourself registered using a invite, although you might be able to wait for few days. And I am pretty sure once they have their site fully up and running with the tracker too online, they will surely hand out invites to people as they must have lost many users to other sites and this seems like a good time to get more people to the site. So just watch out and keep track of the site. :)

vishal2055 said:
Nope its not like that. I suppose Asingh doesnt have a full use account at bwt. He must have registered 2 days back without using a invite and ended up with a demo/preview account. This preview account doesnot let one download the torrents. So inorder to convert the preview account to a full-use one, they ask for donation of few dollars. Nothing more, even Desitorrents have the same policy. So Asingh get yourself registered using a invite, although you might be able to wait for few days. And I am pretty sure once they have their site fully up and running with the tracker too online, they will surely hand out invites to people as they must have lost many users to other sites and this seems like a good time to get more people to the site. So just watch out and keep track of the site. :)

What he said, there r no payments asked if u have a full account.

Back