Bye Bye India...you are awesome

May be you should also start Hindi coaching thread for newbies like me :p
All I know are few words like ek tho theen peche deko and arey yar when I die in game, enough to play CS competitive peacefully.
Aap kaun si state se ho ji? (d'où viens tu?)

Last edited:
Tamil is a very difficult language boss. People there don't speak Hindi at all? Sorry, I know very little about India ( never had an opportunity to explore India thoroughly).
I know Kerala is beautiful with lot of greeneries ( thanks to Julian here) Is Tamilnadu similar?
BTW, is TE now a lot more active compared to 2018-19?
When I registered it was a very active forum, then life happened..lost all touch for 7-8 years, logged back in 2019 possibly, but many of old timers were gone ( specially the audiophiles) Faheem actually logged back after years as I was actively searching for him. Again disappeared after 2/3 posts.
Another question:
Is it google or the mods? Who decides which ad should appear? I'm seeing a very tempting ad for Tracktion Waveform for 99 USD only. I didn't search or go to Tracktion website recently (before this ad)
Anyway, whoever did it, thank you. Just bought a licence ( didn't need another DAW, but 99 USD for a full fledged DAW is awesome)

Last edited:
Many don't know Hindi here, you can find many Hindi speakers in the cities but locals mostly don't know much about it. As far exploring the places near Kerala/TN border are mostly hilly and they're pretty good to visit.

It was earlier deserted almost, once you start creating thread and sharing your life lessons it came back to life......aage just tim tim kore pidim jolchilo, jeven phire pai aapner poster karone. As a doctor you did your job here as well.
Sarcasm huh!! Ar ekjon Bengali!!

Sarcasm huh!! Ar ekjon Bengali!!
No no....I'm not joking.....your thread in early/mid 2020 (non medical) brings the human touch to this forum which sees lots of participation, people came forward and start commenting...sharing their experience in your thread. You build some strong followers there, but after Apple headphone thread you loose some of them....as they get hurt.

I remember not so long ago before covid, some one ask why this forum so silent, Top brass here commented TE can't compete with Qura and Reddit - All traffic sweep by them.

Like some industry this pandemic also benefits this forum a lot.

Last edited:
Mitroon!! Time aa gaya hai is desi phoreiner ka..ab lautna hai ghar...
Maafi mangta hu sabse, specially to those who were hurt by my stupid rants.
Ek achha news deke jana chata hoon...this Covid crisis is almost over. By next week this time, cases will go below 15-20k. Aab please vaccine le lo ( main anti vaxxer nehi tha, bhaio, lekin dara hua tha bharat ki vaccination policy se)
Oh!! Me phir se bap banne wala hoon, lekin ye accha ya buda news abtak samajh nehi aya.

May not be able to post everyday and bother you guys all the time. But some of you have my local number ( which I will be keeping with me in Europe for next 6 months so the patients don't have to pay ISD charges) please don't hesitate to call anytime for any health emergency. Agar aap koi kaam se or ghumne Europe a rahe ho, PLEASE give a chance to meet up ( jahan bolo ge aa janoonga within EU) and this request is for everyone..even if you're a hardcore bhakt of Modi/ Apple. Bhai, aap log hi ho friends mera India se, baki sab badal gaye..sab bade bade doctor tor tor ban gaye, insaan nehi raha...
I'm also sorry for the 3 patients I lost to Covid. We tried, we gave our 100 percent, but lost..those are only my fault ( others were merely following my orders), hope the families get over the trauma someday.

Covid ke chakkar me almost politician ban gaya tha yaar!! Covid infection bacha diya!!
Will cherish the memories of the wonderful kaku/ kakimas/ jethu/ jethimas forever. Kabhi bhi nehi bhulunga how these wonderful people helped when I was sick ( including the delicious chicken broth!!)
Since the temporary hospital is closed ( no more sick patients) my friends will be pushing hard for rapid vaccination. This is actually my last day in India and we plan to vaccinate as much as we can. Starting from Haldia Petrochemical.
Take care.

PS: If there is anyway you can send me two dosage of whatever best vaccine is available over there please do your best to ship them to me. Check PM for address and payment details.
Thanks.

Well then so long,

modi Mitrooon Screenshot.png

Less than 10 hours...reached Budapest!! Cargo planes are awesome!! Can't feel my legs!!!
Take care.

PS: If there is anyway you can send me two dosage of whatever best vaccine is available over there please do your best to ship them to me. Check PM for address and payment details.
Thanks.

Well then so long,

View attachment 107119
Wish I could mate, wish I could!! Forget cold chain, we may both end up in jails!!

Bit late to the "party" but Farewell thy Sir ! Hope even the worst period in our Nation's history didn't ward you off from reaffirming your faith in all that this country truly stands for.
Baki koi Chadarmod dikkat diya ho toh load mat lena. Take them as Salt in Sugar which makes this Caramel land.
Adios Amigo

Even during the worst days and lockdown India was much more alive as a nation ( the chilla milli and random honking etc.in streets)
Europe is ****ing dead...miles after miles..travelling in a bus ( maximum 25 people inside the bus)...dead silence..India hi achha tha bhai...yeh log to summers mein bhi bahar nehi nikal te he...hope Praha will be little more alive ( Budapest was crazy silent)

Even during the worst days and lockdown India was much more alive as a nation ( the chilla milli and random honking etc.in streets)
Europe is ****ing dead...miles after miles..travelling in a bus ( maximum 25 people inside the bus)...dead silence..India hi achha tha bhai...yeh log to summers mein bhi bahar nehi nikal te he...hope Praha will be little more alive ( Budapest was crazy silent)

Everyone's probably depressed, hungover and resting after yesterday's defeat.

Back