PC Peripherals cabinet needed

simdkumaran

Disciple
hi need a cabinet for housing my fx8350 ma97 evo +gtx660. these are my choice
1) CM k350 for 2900/-
2) CM K380 for 3199/-
3) Antec X1 2899/-

which one is better. Antec has 3 year warranty.
dont want to spent above 3k.

I have got a source 210 elite and it is just awesome in terms of cooling and ergonomics. It also has no annoying bling lights which was one of my criterias when i was listing it down.

Go with Corsair Carbide 200R ~ 3449 [better than all the above + usb 3.0]

Note: Most of these cabinets come with just 1/2 fans. It is recommended that you add 2/3 more fans to achieve best cooling - this is the best kit 4-in-1 fans ~ 898

Overall it exceeds your budget - but this is a worthwhile expenditure.

EDIT: Or you can go ahead with the Elite - BUT ADD THOSE EXTRA FANS :happy:

I just ordered a CM k380 plus three extra fans (120mm) from CM as well.
CM k380 is ordered from Snapdeal and the fans from Techshop.in

Hope to get all these by this weekend. So sunday will be busy :)

----- added------
Snapdeal goofed up... shipment is delayed by three days... So this will be a sad Sunday.
Online reviews for Snapdeal service is very bad, it seems. Hope I finally get the cabinet.. :inpain:
I already received the three fans from Techshop.in... hope they help me keep my cool..:jimlad:

Bad news folks; I had to cancel order from Snapdeal.. thankfully the call center representative spoke the truth (it is not is stock) and advised to cancel the order.
Unfortunately, even Techshop.in has no stock of this anymore... so I am a bit lost here :oldman:.

I need any good cabinet under 4-5K ... I already have received three LED 120mm fans; so i hope to use these for the cabinet i procure :asshat: .
How are Gigabyte cabinets? Luxo M30 looks cool... though i don't have any idea on the price front.

Back