Cabinets And SMPS [ All Types ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
plz ignore the above post the issue was sorted it was a misunderstanding (as well as sligth laziness from dealers part as well ) from my side

the product is shipped to me.

Mates ,

I Am Busy Changing All The Rates On My Website TE And Other Forums ,Can You Please PM Me When You Want Any Stuff Quote ,All These Threads Cannot Be Updated In One Day As It Takes Time And All Rates Have Changed .

Amarbir is the deal still on?i am interested in Coolermaster 600 Watts eXtreme.Do pm me about the same.thanks :)

Mates ,
Coolermaster Cabinets Added To The List With a Simple Request And Policy .

Company Policy :

* Mates this Policy Might not be there for other dealers who just are dealers .I Am a Officially Appointed Sub Disti For chandigarh For Coolermaster Now .To Protect My Dealers interest i am not suppose to sell on media less then MOP pricing + VAT .this is Exactly What i Have Done .To Get Any Specific Rate Please Just PM Me .I will Return Your PM With a Extremely Good Price .I Would Not Like To REply To Query In The Thread Just Due To This ,Please Respect My And The Company policy Of Coolermaster .

Mates ,
Rates Are Updated With Coolermaster SMPS ,PM Me For Best quotes Per Item ,I Can shatter Any Price Barrier .

Sir ,

We Have Updated The GO With Tagan TG500 SMPS and Corsair VX-450 SMPS .As My Dealer Friend Is Selling Them In Mumbai I Though Lets Tell The Public We Too Have It .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back