Cables and Adapters from Monoprice.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KMD
please cancel my Car Charger..bought one locally today ..
I do need the headphone adapter though..

when do u plan to order dude?

KMD - you added both the cables in my list. I only need one of them, as one is backordered.

Item no. 4 is preferred, no 5 is optional.

any idea when we should expect the prices to be finalised and the orders to be placed? Gettin a wee bit testy here, not that I'm in a flaming hurry but it'd be nice to have a revised schedule in place. Seeing we're already 14 days behind original schedule, and it's not that things will be here in 5 or 6 days.

Prices have been updated in the first post...kindly check the prices and confirm your orders. If you need to cancel some items or add some items (for which the prices are present in the pdf file) please feel free to do so.

I missed that first time.

But only one of my orders are reflected in the file.

I wanted 12AWG wire, there's only 16 and 18AWG on your list, definitely not what I want.

I wanted a 6ft/28AWG dual link cable, there's only the mention of one 15ft/24AWG cable which I really don't want.

The USB A to B cable is not even there on the list.

The only item I can see from my list is the DVI to HDMI cable. Are the others all backordered or something?

sangram said:
I missed that first time.

But only one of my orders are reflected in the file.

I wanted 12AWG wire, there's only 16 and 18AWG on your list, definitely not what I want.

I wanted a 6ft/28AWG dual link cable, there's only the mention of one 15ft/24AWG cable which I really don't want.

The USB A to B cable is not even there on the list.

The only item I can see from my list is the DVI to HDMI cable. Are the others all backordered or something?

you should see all your items now...except for one which is backordered/NA

Can't find the quotes for any of the items I want except one. Does that mean the rest of my list cannot be ordered?
Edit: I see them now:eek:hyeah: .

The monoprice order is here....however not all the items are here....some of them were not shipped by monoprice that were out of stock/backordered.

I will be placing a new order with monoprice today...so let me know if you want me to order them today (if they are back in stock). Also, let me know if I should ship out the stuff that has arrived or you want me to wait for you other stuff to arrive.

Here is a list of stuff that have not come.

Naga
For only $103.55 each when QTY 50+ purchased - MediaGate Network Multimedia Player (MG-35) | With 3.5 HDD

Pixel
For only $4.80 each when QTY 50+ purchased - PS2/PS3 Sony Playstation Component cable | Play Station

KMD - h0w much is my total? Can you send my stuff over tomorrow? I'll transfer the cash immediately. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back