Call myself System Admin, What a joke

Thanks man, I'm not sure of Input button. However, I have buttons such as "Auto", "Menu", Brightness, Contrast, Enter, Power button.

Believe Me, with HDMI cable i have pressed all the buttons in vain.

I'm dead sure, I am not able to pin point the issue.
Did you go into menu and look for input?

On a side note, are u a system admin by profession? whats with that subject that has nothing to do with your issue?

Did you go into menu and look for input?

On a side note, are u a system admin by profession? whats with that subject that has nothing to do with your issue?

What just happend... The Menu allowed me to choose the input....I selected HDMI and I now have the display..... Dude I would just kissed you.

Was 10+ years. and now SharePoint Dev

What just happend... The Menu allowed me to choose the input....I selected HDMI and I now have the display..... Dude I would just kissed you.

Was 10+ years. and now SharePoint Dev

Glad I could resolve that for you.

However, it could have been resolved much earlier if you were troubleshooting it step by step.

Dump Benq and get Dell. Dell adjusts very well with any connectivity and you surely do not need to tinker with the auto/manual shits!
Hence even in my office, home and in friends we we prefer dell. If you GPU is good then it doesnt matter if you keep switiching between vga, hdmi or dvi it detects them auto!

Dump Benq and get Dell. Dell adjusts very well with any connectivity and you surely do not need to tinker with the auto/manual shits!
Hence even in my office, home and in friends we we prefer dell. If you GPU is good then it doesnt matter if you keep switiching between vga, hdmi or dvi it detects them auto!
Seems to me that "Dell" is better than even the Asus ROG 279Q that I am using because I had to select the input when I set it up for the first time.

God freaking prices, do I need to sell my Kidney??? I could very well buy LED to watch videos. Dude, I do not think they are budget friendly.

I wouldn't feel too bad. Nobody even thinks about having to select correct input on PC monitors nowadays, we just expect it to work plug & play.

Funnily enough if same issue occurs with an LED TV not showing display from STB, then checking whether correct input is selected is the first thing anyone does.

Back