Call of Duty 4 Demo OUT

evox

Adept
The Single Player demo of Highly anticipated Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is finally out!

System Requirements:

Minimum:

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8GHz Dual Core Processor or better supported

RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)

Hard Drive: 8GB of free hard drive space

Video Card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better
Recommended

CPU:
2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended

RAM: 1GB for XP; 2GB for Vista is recommended

Hard Drive: 8GB of free hard drive space

Video Card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

SIZE: 1.4GB

Mirrors:

Yahoo!

Only mirror available right now. Requires an 18+ Yahoo! Id.

EDIT: Yahoo underestimated the gaming community. everyone's downloads are constantly stopping/starting and giving erratic speeds. way to promote an exclusive demo by giving it to a site that can't handle it =/ don't bother with the Yahoo link, wait for more mirrors (will post them as they get available) or better yet, wait for a torrent.

Dr.ashish said:
Are u sure about the size ..I am downloading it from yahoo and the size is 2gb and yahoo is giving me terrible speed...:(

I didn't start downloading so I can't comment on the file size. I just copied it from the download link.

evox said:
I didn't start downloading so I can't comment on the file size. I just copied it from the download link.
Theres some problem with yahoo..sometimes it gives me a 2gb file n sometimes 1.4gb file..I am dling the 1.4gb file as it says on the website...

Finally getting good speed from yahoo..n it supports resume but looks like it is not working..thats pathetic..all i need is 45 mins with full speed

hell speeds gone now..down to zero:(

How retarded can you be to give your game to a site which can't even promote it properly. I bet Infinity Ward is cursing the day they signed up with Yahoo. still no mirror as I've been hunting for the past hour. Yahoo = gay

Edit: Yahoo doesn't support resuming either. just great!

Back