call of duty modern warfare 2 playing now!!!

Possible Spoilers here....

I am not clear about few things.

1) Why did Cpt Price fire the EMP missile on US soil. It looked like the US forces were doing a good job killing all the russians

2) Who were the guys in the mansion who were already dead, where we are sent to retrieve something or someone. Someone makes a comment on their tags and weapons being unusual.

3) Nothing is told about Makarov. IW is saving him for MW3 i guess.

wow specs ops mode is availlable in ahem version ????

Yep.

yeah.. lolz.. try the veteran mode.. u'll surely get screwed..

So true. Makes the game more fun though.

This is another game (after Arkham Asylum) which has made me want to buy it. I really applaud IW for making two beautiful games in a row. I really want to support them in making more such games in the future.

1) Why did Cpt Price fire the EMP missile on US soil. It looked like the US forces were doing a good job killing all the russians

I guess that destroyed the choppers and the tanks which were in the city.. both Russian and US.. So infantry could take over.. This also means that Sgt. Foley will survive..

2) Who were the guys in the mansion who were already dead, where we are sent to retrieve something or someone. Someone makes a comment on their tags and weapons being unusual.

No idea..

3) Nothing is told about Makarov. IW is saving him for MW3 i guess.

Do you want an MW3 or not?? :p

lonelymanav said:
the game is simply awesome. waiting for hamachi crack for online play

Wow u pirated the game and openly disclosing to others on how to play MP with a pirated game.

Shame on u loser.. :no:

As for MP in India, its brilliant , the PS3 version has no lags on PSN , it shows connectivity with colored bars , it varies from red to green , but even on red its without lag.

The MP is kick-ass , well worth the price tag , even though SP is short..:hap2:

swordfish123 said:
^^Which is your ISP. I get bad pings with other games. I am on BSNL upto 2mbps plan.

MTNL 512kbps Unlimited.

PC FPS like COD did lag for me over 200 ping always, but I bought a PS3 this year , and onlinie lag is less compared to PC games.

I play KZ2 regularly and lag is very less , and COD MW2 and UC2 MP were without lag as well. :)

When I first started the game I was like ah graphics look just like mw1 but later it get so good .the game itself is such a complete package . As the missions go I felt the graphics got stunning.i just wish we get more high quality games like this one. Finally a standard is set. Its not always about graphics:)

baccilus said:
Do they even have a server in India? What kind of pings can we expect?

no dedicated servers, so no servers in india as such. p2p based matchmaking... indian ping will thus not be very good but it's perfectly playable and lots of fun.

I have a 256 KBPS BSNL plan. So if I host a server, I guess only 1 person will be able to join. And that would mean no multiplayer for me. So no point in buying this game, right?

you'll never be the host in a match. however, that doesn't mean you can't play the game... someone else in the game lobby will always be chosen the host. i've put in over 6 hours into the multiplayer so far and it's very playable all the way through.

Back