Calling all cowon D2/S9 Owners in Bangalore/Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalspree

Skilled
Hi all i am planning to purchase a Cowon D2/S9 .I have never seen these player's in real.If any one in Blore or Hyd has it please PM me.I am in Blore as of now but will come to Hyd by this weekend.I know i can have a look at the same in shops but lazy to go there:ashamed:

Isn't there any one who has a D2/S9 in Bangalore/Hyderabad :crazy:.I guess i have to move my lazy a$$ and check for it in stores.

@hotstuff, Do you want bling or do you want better audio? ;)

Edit: Tho as polarviga said u get tons of apps for the ipod

how good are the flash games and applications available for the cowon s9... are they in any way comparable to the ipod touch/ iphone apps n games?

Also, as with other people, my access to wi-fi internet will be quite limited and rare... so pretty much the internet capabilities of the player are chopped off...

so my query is :ipod touch+ the extra apps or the cowon s9 (+ dunno how good the flash apps are)

also, how is good the warranty for cowon in india specially if i get it from US.

Hotstuff said:
how good are the flash games and applications available for the cowon s9... are they in any way comparable to the ipod touch/ iphone apps n games?

Also, as with other people, my access to wi-fi internet will be quite limited and rare... so pretty much the internet capabilities of the player are chopped off...

so my query is :ipod touch+ the extra apps or the cowon s9 (+ dunno how good the flash apps are)

also, how is good the warranty for cowon in india specially if i get it from US.

What is the price of S9?

Metalspree said:
Isn't there any one who has a D2/S9 in Bangalore/Hyderabad :crazy:.I guess i have to move my lazy a$$ and check for it in stores.

Well, Have you found a member willing to show the player?
If so, please update the thread.

Ipod touch 2nd gen 8gb new is around $200 and the cowon S9 16gb is around $210-220 ... chk my previous post? and then temme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back