Cambrige Audio 550A Amp, Mordaun Short Aviano-2 BS Speakers, Chord IC/Speaker Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to route funds to something with higher priority than audio so selling all my audio stuff.

Following things are for sale:

1) Cambridge Audio Azur 550A - Stereo Amplifier

Weblink: 550A integrated amplifier - Power and poise in perfect harmony

Warranty: 8 months +

Expected Price: 18.5K (Local Pickup Only. No Shipping)

Product Condition: Excellent except the Bass Knob Label has been somehow rubbed off (can be seen in the pics). Seems like the shiny aluminum was too slippery for the label paint. Otherwise everything else is in pristine condition.

2) Mordaunt Short Aviano 2 - Bookshelf Speakers

Weblink: Aviano 2 standmount speaker

Warranty: almost 11 months

Expected Price: 17K (Local pickup Only. No shipping)

Product Condition: Excellent

Mostly all of these are WhatHiFi 5 Star rated. Everything is in absolutely pristine condition, with local bill and warranty.

I think the prices are pretty decent which leaves me with no to little scope of negotiations but if anyone is buying all, I can offer discounts.

Lowballers are welcome to crap the thread and sure they'll be responded in kind :eek:hyeah:

Prospective buyers can to come and inspect the stuff (In fact I'd recommend that).

Mandatory Pics:

IMG_20111016_212620.jpg

IMG_20111016_212638.jpg

IMG_20111016_211018.jpg

IMG_20111016_211202.jpg

IMG_20111016_211108.jpg

IMG_20111016_211820.jpg

IMG_20111016_212043.jpg

IMG_20111016_211838.jpg

IMG_20111016_212109.jpg

Re: Cambrige Audio 550A Amp, Mordaun Short Aviano-2 BS Speakers, Chord IC/Speaker Cab

damn, i just bought my Polk + Denon setup yesterday :(

Re: Cambrige Audio 550A Amp, Mordaun Short Aviano-2 BS Speakers, Chord IC/Speaker Cab

^^^

Your setup is good for movies brother. Not to worry about anything. My setup is more targeted for the stereo music.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

EDIT: Just checked that you bought the PMA501 and TSi200. I had the TSi300s and have heard the Denon. Your system is very much inclined towards the highs. TO the extent of getting screechy after a certain level. Would suggest you to invest in some decent DAC to make things sound better.

At the moment things might be looking good but soon when you realize this, you'll start hunting for the DAC.

yep, i was about to comment that it's the Denon stereo amp setup. And yes, the system is err..bright :)

but yes, one can never have enough DACs/headphones ;)

please may i know what length is the chord crimson plus ?

Guys its a very nice entry level stereo setup at bargain prices.

All the best for your sell Sushant.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
^^^
Its 1mt.

oops sorry missed out on your reply, was looking for 1.5/2 m cables to connect my monitors, all the best for your sale

no probs. the cables are sold. Only the speakers/amp combo is remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back