Can anyone help me improve this game

Play Santa ver 2.011 Game

I with some colleagues have developed this game, its doing good, but I would love to get some feedback as how I can improve this game, in art or gameplay wise,
Please,

thanks in advance.[attachment=10708:17701.attach]

Attachments

• santa ver 2.011.JPG
    santa ver 2.011.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 110
Re: Can any1 help me improve this game

Santa on a Harley, about time he upgraded. Anyway, I'd like to be able to move back and forth within the screen space. I didn't get very far but did you feature any pick ups?

Re: Can any1 help me improve this game

when I first made this game I had a feature to drop gifts when i click and I get +5 for dropping it on the house and -5 for dropping it else where, first it was a bit easy also,

but then I thought it was too much to handle so removed the gifts dropping and now I have put increments in speed at specific distance ,ust to move the mouse up and down,

I wanted the game to be controlled only by mouse, so dint kept the forward and backward movement as if he goes forward he will die fast, at higher speed.

all in all did u like the game,

and thanks a lot for ur reply s it is my first game

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

did any1 play it, any reviews

Level one itself is so fast, that a gamer like me couldnt even score much in first two attempts.

Secondly, Santas Bike, the Jet, Saucer are too big for such a small screen game, hardly any space to maneuver.. Work on size of objects ...Even the size of houses is too big in middle.

Just my opinion, but really a good job bro, hard to develop even such small games.... hats off to you... Keep it up... :)

thanks , i also thought that, 1st I made it of bigger resolution then I had to shrink everything according to the standard size of the site., now lets see if I can change , but thanks for the feedback.

two days ? :O that's great !

How about u reveal few secrets & tell us how to develop a game, programming language & tools used :)

^thanks for the info. I am not that interested in Game Dev, but knowledge wouldn't hurts right ;)

Do make more games :)

Really nice bro. :D

And two days? :O That's really an achievement.

But mini-games like this are much better suited to portable devices. See if you can port it to iPhone. :)

good game bruv. if you could squeeze in forward and backward it will open up a whole lot of opportunities. just my 2 paise.

So when can i expect to see it on my droid? :)

Back