Can I extend prime membership before time at a discount

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Hi
My prime subscription will expire in June 2022,
As the prices will be increasing, was wondering if its possible to extend it now with some voucher or code as a discount.

Today is the laser date of 999 offer post today then price will be 1499

Thanks

Hi
My prime subscription will expire in June 2022,
As the prices will be increasing, was wondering if its possible to extend it now with some voucher or code as a discount.

Today is the laser date of 999 offer post today then price will be 1499

Thanks

Yes you can do that. But do not buy anymore after that. I tried and wasn't able to do double stacking. My membership was ending on March 2022 and now it is March 2023. But beyond that, I could not. Btw I got my prime code few days from some other offer.

Yes you can do that. But do not buy anymore after that. I tried and wasn't able to do double stacking. My membership was ending on March 2022 and now it is March 2023. But beyond that, I could not. Btw I got my prime code few days from some other offer.
Thanks RD
Any place I can get a coupon or code

Mine is expiring in March 2022 and I'm also not seeing any option to purchase now. I checked a month ago aswell. Couldn't find any way to buy back then also.

I was able to stack up only once from a 3 months (ending in 20 Dec) free prime account (jbl offer) to an year (20 Dec 2022). There is no option to stack up any more. I did that in Nov however.
My spouse has got a normal 999 prime account till Sep 22 and I don't see any option to stack up.
Looks like Amazon has blocked it now ?

Last edited:
You cannot buy prime if you already have prime..but you can buy a gift code which is only for prime membership and then you can go to a specific page and redeem that.

You cannot buy prime if you already have prime..but you can buy a gift code which is only for prime membership and then you can go to a specific page and redeem that.
Where do I get a gift code. On Amazon it's currently unavailable.

Also, My subscription ends May, 2022. Will I be able to stack?

Where do I get a gift code. On Amazon it's currently unavailable.

Also, My subscription ends May, 2022. Will I be able to stack?
Here but they have this message -
The Amazon PPC can be claimed only by customers who are currently non-prime. Existing Prime customers will have to wait for their current membership to expire to redeem this code.

Here but they have this message -
The Amazon PPC can be claimed only by customers who are currently non-prime. Existing Prime customers will have to wait for their current membership to expire to redeem this code.

Seems one has to wait then but before, amazon did allow stacking.

Hey, I am also trying to get a subscription voucher for prime membership but unable to purchase from the shared link. It keeps providing insufficient gold fund error but doesn't provide a way to make the payment. My prime membership is expiring on Feb 22 & I also want to save 500 bucks because why not? Let me know if there is any other way to do that or if you guys faced similar errors.

Hi
This is what I have between able to find , but the issueis I don't see no 999 option .

First, go to the GyFTR website or click on this link.

Now, purchase the GyFTR Entertainment Platinum E-Gift Card for Rs 999 from the website.

Now click on this link
and redeem the gift card to get the Amazon Prime membership promo code.

Once done, you can go to this link
and add the Promo code generated from GyFTR to extend your Prime membership.

With this, Amazon will automatically extend your Prime membership for one year. So, for instance, your Prime membership was about to expire on July 2, 2022. Now, with this workaround, your Prime membership will be extended to July 02, 2023, and you will have to only pay Rs 919.08 for it. Isn’t it a steal of a deal?

^Did it work for you as an existing Prime subscriber ? I saw that on DD but held off based on that message I mentioned above. As as I am already a Prime subscriber, I will let other Prime subscriber try and confirm if stacking is allowed.

^Did it work for you as an existing Prime subscriber ? I saw that on DD but held off based on that message I mentioned above. As as I am already a Prime subscriber, I will let other Prime subscriber try and confirm if stacking is allowed.
Couldn't go pay first link as their was no 999 voucher to buy, maximum was,599

Yes it did. My subscription got extended until Oct 2023. This was 4 days ago.

How can I do that.... I have 2 Airtel broad band connection and I cannot redeem that offer on my existing Amazon Prime account.

Aslo I cannot buy it thru azon also.

My prime membership expires in Feb 2022.

Back