Can i partition the hard disk of my new laptop without formatting ? Read on if Yes

Re: Can i partition the hard disk of my new laptop without formatting ? Read on if Ye

Do one thing fir simpler interface use paragon partition magic 2011.

Re: Can i partition the hard disk of my new laptop without formatting ? Read on if Ye

^^ You most certainly CAN partition... as i said , use the partition manager from within windows or download EASUS Partition manager to do that.

Thumbs up.. EaseUs partition manager is one of the best free partition managers i have come across. Windows disk management works fine, but EaseUs provides much more options and control over how you want the harddrives to be partitioned.. moreover, if your harddisk has a lot of data stored, EaseUS will also give you the option to shift all the data on one side of the partition and add the remaining empty space to another partition, also, by default defragmenting your partition in the process. Best of all, it can do all this at the time of reboot before windows so the partitioning and shifting of data is completed quite fast..

Back