Canon Twins :P

Chaos said:
Some test shots here

http://www.techenclave.com/778581-post763.html

Proper photos coming in a day or two.

Damage was 43.5 for the 40D, 2.8k for an extra BP-511A battery pack, 400 bux for scratch guards and 50$ for the Elan 2e. The latter is used but in pristine condition. :p.

you call those improper ?!!:S wow, can't discern any noise

awesome deal on the Elan 2e.

would like to hear your recommendations when i get my dslr

The Sorcerer said:
congo.....but are they really worth 4 lakhs....who's dave cutler btw????

The 4 lakhs is a joke that Chaos is cursing Bottle for now..

Dave Cutler is the original designer of the Windows NT kernel. And really, I kid you not, but his office is probably visible from Chaos's place.

Chaos said:
LOL there's nothing I bought worth 4lacs :p. That was a joke bleh :p. I'm not mad to spend 4lacs on cameras.

But just mad enuf to spend almost a lac on cameras :p
Congrats on your purchase.

Congrats. :hap2:

And one of those babies is mine- already 'booked/confirmed/packed/to be collected'- no prizes for guessing which one. :eek:hyeah:

hunt3r said:
^^Not just any camera phone, a 3.2 MP camera phone which was described as "awesome" before the new DSLR and subsequently became a POS :p

yeah, that happens all the time :p

Congrats chaos, now when ya selling this :lol: ??

hunt3r said:
^^Not just any camera phone, a 3.2 MP camera phone which was described as "awesome" before the new DSLR and subsequently became a POS :p
LMAO, that's not new :p

Congrats on the twins, I really wanna shoot an infrared roll with that Elan and develop it lol!

^^Manual states it can't shoot infrared. I guess one needs mods to make it work with IR. I'm mostly gonna use slide film on it and an occasional black and white roll.

Back