Cant lite a "Sutta" without Fire.....

knoughtyd

Skilled
Smoking is a bad,bad habit.... But like all bad habits...., everyone is tempted to gice it a try ....But what happens when an obscure band comes up with a song about not getting the chance to smoke:huh: ..................
"Sutta na mila" .....is formed....an awesome work:clap: ........great song :clapping: .......amazing guitar.......great A rated lyrics.......and a height of creativity........truly grt...

"Sutta na mila"… a hummable song(cant humm in the public though:bleh: ) with some unmentionable A rated :devil2: lyrics,it might not top any music charts, but it is definitely on the top of everyone’s mind.If you haven't heard it, curse yourself:mad: and search for the song. If you have heard it, I bet you are still humming it........

The "Sutta na mila" song is all the rage in Mumbai all over & not just in Mumbai ,but the song is spreading like wildfire and is quite a rage in campuses esp. hostels all across India......I think the song is so popular only because every average “tapori bachcha†can relate to it.........

The song "Sutta na mila" is dedicated to all smokers and dopers......by "Zeest" , Karachi-based underground Pakistani band....but many people in India think that the song was created by a band frm IIT(India)[How could they come up with such a Thinking:rofl: :rofl: ]...... ..The reason could be that the IIT students made a fan-based forum on B C Sutta by Zeest
Code:
http://research.iiit.ac.in/~smr/cgi-bin/blosxom.cgi/blogs/fun/1121282503.html
But later, the IIT students also tried to clarify the issue, but the misunderstanding persists......:bleh:

Zeest means "life"…."zindagi"….& Sutta means "cigarette" in tapori Hindi.

Actually ,Sutta was released several month back.....and it was only after it appeared on an IIT students fan-based forum.........ta it really caught in.... the Sutta song has had 7,600 downloads in 21 days:wow: several months back. ....It was passed as cigarette would be passed from one tobacco-stained hand to another. The Sutta song has been covertly sneaked across the borders, download networks and bypassed moral censors to become the anthem for “all smokers and dopers.â€

The song "Sutta na mila" speaks about the journey in a guy's life when his dad catches him smoking with his friends. And then, when he goes to college his girlfriend asks him to give up smoking. Frustrated he roams the streets before getting married, but there too he misses his cancer stick.

About Zeest
sutta14pr.jpg

Zeest is an underground pakistani band based in Karachi.
Skip leads the band,lead vocals, lyricis and guitars
Abeer manages the band
Anas supporting vocalist
Raheel on drums, congo, tabla

Lyrics of the song
Code:
COUGHHSSS....OK THIS SONG IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE SMOKERS AND DOPERS BY ZEEST THE BAND...SO LETS HIT IT....BC SUTTA!

Dosto Mai BaiTha Mai Soutta Pee Raha
Abba Nay Mujhay SouTTa Peetay Daikh Liya
Ghar JuBB mai Phoncha Mujhay DunDa HoGaYa
BC  Soutaa Soutta Na Milla .......
----CHORUS----
BC  Soutaa MujhaY Soutta Na Milla
BC  Soutaa Soutta Na Milla

ColleGe Mai GaYa MujhaY piYar Ho GaYa
OsnaY Bhi Mujh seY MeRa Soutta Cheen liya
SaRko PaY GhooMa Mai TanHa ReH GaYa
----CHORUS----

ShaaDi Howi Mai HusBanD Bunn GaYa
Raat Bhurr Thooka Mai Thukk K GiRR GaYa
KhosHiYo Ki KhaTiR MeRa SouTTa Chinn Gaya
----CHORUS----
BC Soutaa MujhaY Soutta Na Milla

BC MC BC MC
BC MC BC MC
BC MC BC MC
BC MC BC MC
BC MC BC MC...........
Inputs frm:
Interview of Zeest in Mid Day
I argue the Mods, :please: donot to delete this thread...........

Attachments

• sutta.jpg
    sutta.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 745
  • zeest.jpg
    zeest.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 182
knoughtyd said:
Sorry.....guys......But.....Its in whole detail....& lots a hardwork put in compiling the thread.....with caps & everythin.....

doesnt matter..... your post will remain.... but it will be merged with the existing thread.... :p Your hard work wont be losr forever :p

grt..song........its is like an anthem...........

Even I had thought tat its was by IITians (I had got quite baffled when I heard it..:rofl: }

and U really r in the music mode........:eek:hyeah:...............grt work Naughty...

EDIT: Sorry for the multiple post & Net got hanged up so got multiple post .....Mods pls combine those....

EnigmatriX said:
Me have not smoked so far and intend to remain that way and also i'm a bit alergic to smoking fumes

Same here!!! I HATE smoke!!! I know I cant live like that for the rest of my life and I will encounter many situations where I will have to adjust but I just hate the damn smoke.....

Back