Cant lite a "Sutta" without Fire.....

I hate smoke though i like the song... And there is even a better siong then this which was made my Indians... Its called GND... Now go figure that out :eek:hyeah:

Switch said:
I hate smoke though i like the song... And there is even a better siong then this which was made my Indians... Its called GND... Now go figure that out :eek:hyeah:
switch i think the songs name is GMD not GND

Switch said:
suhayl said:
switch i think the songs name is GMD not GND

Switch said:
That was a test and you did pass it :eek:hyeah:

Yeah Switchy,
GMD is by bodhiTree.....rgt.....

If Iam wrong.....pls correct.......

Neways, Some Info abt bodhiTree
bodhiTree,is a band from Jamshedpur(XLRI 2 be precise) & it comprises of 5 Boys & 2 girls:what?: :eek: ........
Dhananjay Mishra - Vocals
Satadru Bagchi - Vocals
Shambhavi Kumar - Vocals
Jishnu Dasgupta - Bass/ Vocals
Poornima Dore - Drums
Bharat Rajagopalan - Guitar
Abhishek Narain - Guitar/ Vocals

^^ nothng surprising...The XL campus babes are the k3w3st babes you'll ever find on any Desi campus...

Here is where you can d/l the songs by Bodhitree

BTW caan we plz make this poll a public one?

i told my mates the song was from a band but they all jumped on me saying it was from IIT students. I don't see anything good in the song, its a got a good tune that's all. i'm really not against all the alcoholism/drugs, in fact i started on Vodka when i was 14. But there's something about smoking that flat-out pisses me off. I can't stand the fumes (like many others here), gives me headaches if i'm around it. Just abolish smoking from this world.

He has my complete backing :p

It would benefit everyone in the world. Smokers can thank me for leading healthier lives and non-smokers wont have to bear the irritation and frustration.

alas..... we are just dreaming now :(

Now I'll say ban anime and then we'll think about banning smoking :bleh:

*According to me* Smoking nurtures a feeling of sharing thus promoting friendship and stuff, plus once ur accustomed to the smoke, u just cant live without that :D.

I repeat it again........

Xecuter said:
Long Live Sutta...........:clap: :clap:

tension12dq3vx.gif

Back