Car & Bike Car for a budget of 12 lakhs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yash_12 said:
Car for the following crereria....

1)Looks

2)Kick a** performace and luxury

3)should be a sedan or SUV

4)Should have ABS all other latest features...

5)Milege is not a issue

6)I commute around 5 km everyday in the city traffic...
Having driven the ANHC, Altis and the Laura in the city. I would say, you really dont need the C+ segment cars like Cruze/Laura.

Personal opinion: Settle for the ANHC, Corolla Altis, or the Civic (Whichever you feel better after TD). These cars are simply unbeatable in the city due to their compactness, reliability, smooth power delivery, and cheap spares/service. And when let lose on the highway once a while, they still leave smiles with proper road grip.

Also, leave yourself some budget for accessorizing with top-notch ICE, Alloy wheels, and interior garnishes like illuminated footstep, leather seats, cushioned floormats, etc.

sato1986 said:
Having driven the ANHC, Altis and the Laura in the city. I would say, you really dont need the C+ segment cars like Cruze/Laura.

Personal opinion: Settle for the ANHC, Corolla Altis, or the Civic (Whichever you feel better after TD). These cars are simply unbeatable in the city due to their compactness, reliability, smooth power delivery, and cheap spares/service. And when let lose on the highway once a while, they still leave smiles with proper road grip.

Also, leave yourself some budget for accessorizing with top-notch ICE, Alloy wheels, and interior garnishes like illuminated footstep, leather seats, cushioned floormats, etc.
so i guess 12lakh is a blind spot...

so extending the budget to 14 lakh now.....

now need suggestions for a car under 14 lakh max!

Even if you increase you budget, I would still recommend a fully loaded Honda Civic for a peaceful city pleasure. You can make good use of the 14L budget by getting those stunning customizations.

Head over to this thread to fall in love with this car:

My Mugen Civic - Team-BHP :drool2:

No one in a Altis/Laura/Jetta etc. can stand the beauty of these babes.

1z4emhg.jpg

sato1986 said:
Even if you increase you budget, I would still recommend a fully loaded Honda Civic for a peaceful city pleasure. You can make good use of the 14L budget by getting those stunning customizations.

Head over to this thread to fall in love with this car:

My Mugen Civic - Team-BHP :drool2:
kick a** customs man!!!

will think over civic....

so there are only 2 cars shortlisted i guess....civic or laura right?

yash_12 said:
kick a** customs man!!!

will think over civic....

so there are only 2 cars shortlisted i guess....civic or laura right?
Yes, the Civic (Any version Self-customized) and Laura (1.8 TFSI customized within 14L) are the competitors for you. Anything else is just too serious for a city pleasure. Get a TD soon to realize the awesomeness of these two cars :)

^Yeah, forgot to account for the A.S.S. for Skoda. Ive known that it's pretty sad at some places. It may increase your already stretched TCO. So, I guess another pro for the Civic. But you still want a TD of 1.8 TFSI :p it can change a POV.

Hi,

My suggestion go with New Mahindra Scorpio is having sporty looks and excellent interior features car is awarded with the best SUV of the year.scorpio comes with the Excellent safety features like ABS, airbags,speed alert system etc.overall best buy in budget of 12 Lakhs.

Laura's a brilliant option, but pl dont go for the altis .. i have one .. AND IT SUCKS !! probably my dog would also not piss on it :p :lol:

Hi,

My suggestion go with New Mahindra Scorpio is having sporty looks and excellent interior features car is awarded with the best SUV of the year.scorpio comes with the Excellent safety features like ABS, airbags,speed alert system etc.overall best buy in budget of 12 Lakhs.

I would think the man has bought a car, 22 months after he was asking for advice.

I would also think that you or someone close to you owns a Scorpio.

I can also imagine to a level of accuracy your latitude and longitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back