Land Rover Freelander
Renault Koleos
Audi Q3(Upto you)
Volvo XC60

Sedan:
Audi A4
Volvo S60 T6
BMW Corporate

just caught a glimpse of the a4 in its full glory on the mumbai sealink.
its a cut above the cars mentioned here without a shadow of a doubt.ahh if i only had the moolah.:annoyed:

^The new Audi sedan lineup (A4/6/8) has some killer DRL strips. Like an inverted eyebrow. Unlike other DRLs which have those individual LEDs lighting up. There are plenty of them here in Surat and I spot a couple of them almost daily. :p

hell yeah.i am gonna put a couple on the hatchback i am going to pickup today[showoff incoming].they actually are pretty cheap at around 1200 rs with installation.a friend of mine has put 4 on the front end at it kinda doesnt suit the ritz at all.audi however manages to get the perfect balance with bling and simplicity.

^The new Audi sedan lineup (A4/6/8) has some killer DRL strips. Like an inverted eyebrow. Unlike other DRLs which have those individual LEDs lighting up. There are plenty of them here in Surat and I spot a couple of them almost daily. :p

A4 is selling like hot cakes. Much more than 3-series or C-class.

There are 10+ L discounts on the fully loaded BMW 330i because the new model appears on sale very soon. If you are okay with a petrol, nothing beats it.

xc60 is an absolute stunner in terms of looks.pure and simple and most importantly,loaded with more gadgets than the competition.
but isn't it for 40 odd lakhs??

not yet decided looking at the q3 & XC60 also

Volvo XC60:

It was between 35L - 40L depending on the variant you choose in chennai
D3 Kinetic (Diesel)@35,95,000,
D3 Summum (Diesel)@38,95,000,
D5 (Diesel)@42,00,000,

Mileage is 9 in the city and 12 on highway for all variants

One of the best thing i liked about this is its handling.
Speed dependant steering is an option whereby steering of the vehicle automatically starts as per the speed. Various advanced safety features in the all new Volvo XC60 render it a safe vehicle in all the aspects.

Handling:

Adaptive cruise control system with distance alert,
Collision warning with Auto Brake (CWAB),
RSC active stability system
Laser Assisted Automatic Braking,
Hill Descent Control (HDC) for steep inclines (even at 45 degree inclines)

Power:

2.4 litre, 2400cc,
Top power of 205 hp @ 4000 rpm ,
Torque of 420 Nm@1500-3250 rpm,
0-100 kmph @ 8.9 seconds

Toyota Fortuner:

It was between 21L - 23L depending on the variant you choose in chennai
4x2 Manual (Diesel)@21,22,978
4x2 AT (Diesel)@22,06,392
4x4 MT (Diesel)@22,38,050

Mileage is 8 in the city and 12 on highway for all variants

Handling:

The front wheels of Toyota Fortuner are packed with large ventilated disc brakes while its rear wheel gets leading-trailing drum brakes. Its larger diameter disc brakes de-accelerate the car from 100kmph to 0 in just 3.14 seconds.
Electronic Brake-Force Distribution resists car to skid out of control in case of emergency braking.
The turbocharged engine delivers high engine performance with excellent acceleration and fuel efficiency so that Toyota Fortuner never vibrates even after the speed of 130kmph.The turbo charger with intercooler keeps the performance level of this SUV at ace by cooling the compressed air that comes from the turbocharger before it enters the engine

Power:

3.0L, 2982cc, Direct Injection Common Rail Diesel engine with Variable Nozzle Turbo
Top power of 168 hp @ 3600 rpm ,
Torque of 343 Nm@1400-3400 rpm,
0-100 kmph @ 9.61 seconds

AUDI Q3:

It was between 27L - 32L depending on the variant you choose in chennai
2.0 TDI (Diesel)@27.5L(app)
2.0 TDI WCI (Diesel)32.5L(app)

Mileage is 12 in the city and 15 on highway for all variants

Handling:

Cruise control,
Electronic Stability Program,
Electronic Stabilisation Program (ESP) which includes the ABS, EBD, ASR and EDL to avoid any skidding and provide the driver more control over the steering wheel,

Power:

2.0L, 1968cc
Top power of 177 ps @ 4200 rpm ,
Torque of 380 Nm@1750-2500 rpm,
0-100 kmph @ 8.2 seconds

After all i think fortuner is the best that suits you bro.

i know i'm kinda late to reply .. but please .. dont buy a 3 series or c or a a4, no point .. if you just want a brand name.. thats something different, but if you go for a passat or a superb, they are simply awesome, big on leg space and features. just a suggestion :) even the laura is a killer, the 3 series is no where close to it.

Back