Careers and Employment Thread

8obrnr

Step 2 :

If your a Web Designer, Software Developer or even Web technologiest
follow this link to STEP 2

hey guys i am currently looking for a job in pune...please let me know if there are any....i have 2.6 yrs of exp.....desperately want to switch.....

Following are Openings for freshers :)
Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010 Reporting Time: 8:30 am

Venue:
Bangalore: Cognizant, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Mahogany(F2), Hebbal Outer Ring Road,
Rachenahalli, Bangalore – 560045

Coimbatore : Cognizant Technology Solutions ,C2 Academe, Third floor, Manchester Square,
#14, Puliakulam road,Coimbatore-641037
Selection Process
• Step 1: Written Aptitude Test, followed by Interviews.
• Step 2: Shortlisted candidates to undergo one month communication training at an Authorized Vendor Training Centre (Cognizant to bear the training cost).
• Step 3: At the end of the training period, Cognizant will conduct a communication skills screening. All selected candidates will be issued an offer letter, and on boarded within the specified time period.

Job Description
• IT Infra Services Technologies
• Supporting Cognizant clients on troubleshooting issues relating to software, hardware & networking
• Understanding problems and providing remote technical resolutions
• Coordinate on tracking status, providing updates & resolution confirmation

Eligibility
• B Sc (Computer Science / Computer Technology / IT / Mathematics / Statistics / Physics with Maths / Chemistry with Maths / Electronics / Industrial Electronics) or BCA (Computer Applications) or M Sc (Mathematics / Statistics / Physics with Maths / Chemistry with Maths)
• Year of Passing: 2008 or 2009 batch only
• Consistent First Class (over 60%) in X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable)and no standing arrears
• Candidates with degrees through correspondence / part time courses are not eligible
• Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills
• Willingness to work in shift operations (24/7)
• Willing to work in any Cognizant location across India

Walkin this weekend in Bangalore, Saturday 16th January 2010 and the job description is mentioned below.

Role: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 2.5 to 5 Years

Requirement 1:

Skills

In-depth knowledge of Unix, Windows, JVM, web and application servers
Expert knowledge of J2EE (EJB, Servlets, JSP, XML, JDBC, JMS)
Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
Strong knowledge of database systems, and proficiency in SQL
Good knowledge of Struts/JSF is a plus
Good knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping/Hibernate is a plus
Experience with JBoss/Seam would be a bonus
Experience with web-based financial application is a plus

Requirement 2:
Skills

Experience developing a rich user interface DHTML, JavaScript and XMLHttpRequest.
Hands-on experience in full software development cycle
High level of proficiency with JavaScript, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, XMLHttpRequest, XML, JSON.
High level of proficiency with Java and J2EE.
Experience with open-source AJAX/DHTML frameworks such as YUI, Script.aculo.us, and DWR.
Experience with Flash, Flex, SQL is a plus.
Message me for specifics.

Guys...

Any one know any openings for a C/VC++ guy with 2.5 yrs of exp. Working in Healthcare domain for a Japanese multinational Corp. Really need a shift.

man M-Jeri the following might help you man

Referral walkin at trivendrum on 16th jan 2010 for Cognizant

Mainframe 2 to 12 yrs
J2EE 5 to 12 yrs
.net 5 to 12 yrs

Let me know if you need reference

Multiple openings available in( my )leading software product company in blore .send me a PM if interested .

Senior software QA engineer - multiple positions

Senior software DEV engineer - multiple positions

Software Development Manager - multiple positions

Engineering Manager

Technical Lead - Dev - multiple positions

Technical Lead - QA- multiple positions

Principal Engg - QA -- multiple positions

Principal Engg - DEV

Sr SAP developer

Senior software DEV engineer - Multiple positions

Sr QA technical Lead - Multiple positions

Software QA Manager

Sr technical Dev lead

Accountant -Finance

Release Engg -

QA manger - ITApps

Software QA engg -- multiple positions

Senior Program Manager

Program Manager

All positions have multiple openings

Openings at gemstone.com (Pune) for Java/C++ developers with hands-on software engineering skills for our "GemFire Enterprise" high-performance "data grid" distributed (p2p and client-server) in-memory data management product - please see our website.

Please PM me for job descriptions. You should have proficiency in data structures, algorithms, network/socket programming, multithreading and prefer to work in an agile/startup environment even though my company was founded in 1982 :)

edit: One-page summary here: http://punetech.com/wiki/GemStone_Systems

Hi Friends

I am seriously looking for Manual Testing openings.
Currently I am working with top MNC company in bangalore.Please help me by farwding the referal mails to my personal id psrn@ymail.com

I got to know there are openings in IGate for Testing. Not sure for Manual or Automation. Guys please help me out in providing the referal details to the above provided mail id if any of u working in IGate ..Thanks in Advance

Regards
PSRN

I am looking for FULL time freelancers who are available during normal working hours. If you are working on a day job, please do not reply, as I am looking for only FULL time freelancers, please do not expect a reply soon if you are not available for FULL time.

Please note that I am looking for individuals who are available for FULL time only

The right freelancer should have working knowledge on OpenXML SDK using the latest .NET framework OR he/she should be be well versed with Ext JS API using PHP as backend script.

He/she should be capable of thinking out of the box and ready for challenging work.

I would be finalising the freelancer(s) this weekend so please make yourself available for a few hours this weekend.

Please note that I have put forward requirements for two different projects, please reply back(preferably via PM) with your area of expertise and experience with the technologies mentioned herein.

Thanks,

tcpip

Guys, We have the following requirements on our company.

Technology/Product: Facets Developers
Experience: 3 to 6 yrs

Please fwd your profiles to me if you are interested.

Vacancy for BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / MS

Jobs4Hunt.com require the following staff for Mumbai/Bhubaneswar operations

ASP.net Developer (0-3yrs Exp) :
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Experience of C#ASP.net 2.0/3.5.
• HTML/DHTML, JavaScript and AJAX and/or JQuery .NET Framework 2.0/3.5 C# ASP.NET Web Forms and/or ASP.NET MVC WebService or WCF Service
• Crystal Reports for .NET
• Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / MS.

MS Sql Server DBA (0-3 yrs Exp):
• Experience on Sql Server 2005/2008
• Reporting Analysis, Database Logical and Physical Design, Administration, SQL, T-SQL , Performance Tuning, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
• Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / MS.

PS: I in NO WAY associate or benefited from this portal.

started working freelance as graphics designer again. if anyone has extra work please in this field please send some my way if you don't mind. :)

Guys, I have an opening for Belgium (Brussels).

Looking for a senior Java Engineer (5 years exp.).

Job Profile:

We are looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with experience in OO programming, especially with MDA (model driven architecture). Who is also experienced in working with formal models. It is also very important that the person is experienced in developing mission critical applications in Java , thus skilled in memory management, multithreading.

5 Years of Java Programming Experience required. Unix and Eclipse experience is preferable.

This is an urgent requirement. Please forward it to your friends if they match this profile.

Thanks!!!!!

DC.

We are looking for a UI engineer for a Bangalore based startup.

Exp: 3 – 9 yrs

Qualification:

BE/ME/B.Tech/Mtech/MCA/M.Sc.

- Ajax / JQuery / Dojo

- html / html5

- Flex Background

- JSP / Struts

- Knowledge of Core Java / J2EE is plus

- Candidate needs to present examples of UI that he/she built.

I have a candidate who has the required skills but he's almost 4 months short of the 5 years wprk ex that the profile desires.If you are read to bend on that aspect, hit me up with a PM with more details.

Back