Careers and Employment Thread

Any openings for a guy in medical domain??. C++/COM/DICOM. 3.5+ yrs exp.

Looking for a product based environment.

Any openings for a guy in medical domain??. C++/COM/DICOM. 3.5+ yrs exp.

Looking for a product based environment.

Please send me you CV asap. :)

PS: Do you have knowledge in ASP .Net?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

We have a vacancy for >1 .Net Web based application developers (Soft. Engg. and above desig.) for our Mumbai (Andheri) operations:

VitalHealth Software:
Indian branch of an Dutch MNC.

.Net (2-5 yrs Exp) :
• Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
• Experience of C#ASP.net 2.0/3.5.
• HTML/DHTML, JavaScript and AJAX and/or JQuery .NET Framework 2.0/3.5 C# ASP.NET Web Forms and/or ASP.NET MVC WebService or WCF Service
• Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / MS.

Compensation:
Salary no constraint for the right candidate !

This is an urgent requirement. Please forward it to your friends if they match this profile.

Mail/PM me your updated resumes.

Thanks,
Deb

@Sahil, try elock.com (formerly called Tellus Tech) - Range Hills Road, Pune , near esquare cinema, I used to work there back in 2004.

I am meeting my former boss tomorrow, probably, will see if he has any opening in his company :)

Openings at Aryaka Networks, Bangalore:

Position Exp. Req (yrs)

QA Engineer 2 to 5

Sr. QA Engineer 5 to 8

Sr. Software Engineer Development 8 to 10

Sr. Software Engineer - NOS 5 to 8

QA Lead - NOS 8 to 12

Operations/Support Exp. Req

Director Customer Support/NOC 10+

Network Engineers 5 to 10

Jr. Network Application Engg 2 to 4

Sr. Network Application Engg 5 to 10

Procurement/Logistics 5 to 10

Sales Exp. Req

Demand Generation 2 to 4

Inside Sales 5 to 7

Sales Engineers 2 to 5

If anyone is interested, PM me. :)

Re: Benefits of branded PSU?

One of my friends working at Branded Power Supply company(India office) is looking for some repairing engineers for their RMA service. People who know a lot about PSU can contact me.....:)

guys,

Please let me know in case of any openings for Manual testing 4+yrs. Any location is fine. I am from Healthcare background.. Any domain in fine for me :)

thanks.

We have opening for following positions with 2+ years of experience.

1) J2ME developers for BlackBerry and J2ME devices

2) C, C++ developer having experience in win32 API

I am working in MNC bank in Delhi for more than 5 years now in credit unit (I have done bachelor of Information Technology course at graduation level). I would like to go in for some database administration or like technical course, which has demand in market. Can some one please guide me as to which such course I can pursue to enhance my career skills.

My Company is looking for windchill dev. (PUNE)

Here is the Job Description :

• This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Windchill developer to work on Windchill 10.0 implementation and customization, along with the industry’s top notch professionals.

• Minimum 2 to 7 Years of experience in Windchill implementation and development.

• Hands on experience in Windchill PDMLink Customization is definite plus.

• Technology Platform experience using J2EE, Oracle, OOAD, Apache, Tomcat, LDAP, Template Processor , Info*Engine, XML, Java Script, JSP and JMS

• Ability to develop software development process including best-practice design, development, testing, and build/deploy patches.

• Demonstrated experience and working knowledge of Windchill PDMLink 9.0, ProjectLink and PartsLink

• Experience designing, building, and deploying comprehensive solutions involving numerous users and sites

• Deep knowledge of Windchill architecture.

• Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements

• Expertise with Software Modeling technology (Rational Rose preferred)

• Able to closely work with BSA to translate business requirements into strong technical solutions

• Must be a self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills.

• Proven interpersonal, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills

• Knowledge of MCAD and ECAD tools (Cadence, Pro/E…) a plus

• Experience in Windchill System Administration is desired

• This is an individual contributor role. The individual will work on multiple projects and provides solutions to complex problems.

PM me if you are intrested

We have openings in C/C++/Java for 3 - 10 years experience. Job location is Noida. Job profile is developer. Strong technical knowledge mandatory. PM me if interested :)

We have SAP SRM requirement 4 - 5 years experience.

The requirement is for Bangalore, Middle east and europe locations. Genuine candidates and people with strong expertice please pm me.

Hi all,
I am Sumit S Sutar. I have completed my B.E. in Comp Sci and Engg(2011). Just wanted to ask something.. There are job openings in a company(dont know the name). They want us to work on .NET platform. And they are not providing any kind of training to us.. And I am unable to figure out the knowledge that i have about .NET is sufficient or not.
What to do? Will it be worthy to join without any training? :huh:

^^

depends. if your basics are strong, then you can pick up while on the job. trust me. its the best type of training there is.

Again. basics should be solid.

Thank you and I do have some basic knowledge except some things which i don't know about .Net. What if they require

something which i don't know..?

Back