Careers and Employment Thread

We are a navi mumbai based, small sized software implementation company, with global business, having following two vacancies :

Vacancies:

1.HR and admin personnel , preferably female (1)

2.Accounts officer familiar with tally , preferably male (1)

Requirements

1.Office is at navi mumbai

2.Minimum qualification would be graduate

3.Experience of 0-2 years needed (freshers too)

4.Remuneration would be 15K-20K per month. Can be more for truly deserving candidates.

PM me for further details.

I guess there is lack of resource or shortage of skilled manpower is going on....we are looking for few position since past 3 months and not able to find a single suitable candidate yet....

If any 1 interested let me know

1) BlackBerry/J2ME developer (2+ years exp)

2) C developer, worked on win32 API, Socket programming, UI programming and threading (2+ years exp)

3) System admin having basic fundamentals clear. Asterisk knowledge, Programming knowledge and SQL knowledge is a bonus. Any person who can learn and use his brains will be considered.

4) Web Developer having knowledge of CGI, Ruby, Pearl etc....

Guys, below are the openings that we have. Company is product based . Only in Hyderabad. For all levels you need to clear Aptiude written test, 2 technical rounds,1 Director and then HR

Director - Development 1
Lead - Development 2
Senior Manager 1
Senior Software Design Engineer 6
Software Design Engineer 6
Associate 1
Business Development Representative 1
Network & Systems Administrator 4
Lead Data Center 1
Data Center Administrator 4
Lead Data Center 1
Senior Lead - Data Center 1
Program Manager 1
Senior Lead 1
Senior Technical Writer 2
Associate Engineer Trainee 2
Manager QA 1
Senior Lead - QA 1
Senior Software Design Engineer 6
Software Design Engineer 2
Lead Technical Support 1
Senior Technical Support Engineer 2
Technical Support Engineer 2

I am aware of an opening in my peer group in a well reputed MNC (One of the best company known for employee satisfaction)in Bangalore. pm me if you are or know some one of:

1> 5-10 years of experince in software development

2> Experience in file systems, Linux, C and preferrably storage

3> Has good product developmetn experience, preferrably in embedded systems in Linux.

Thanks

Saidu

Anyone know nice CCNA certified guy..?

- less than 24yrs age

- be ready to get grilling work for period of one year on low pay

- Data center L1 job, full access to 2000 routers and 1000 switches and firewalls

- 100% clear CCNA concepts

- dont want BTECHs

- shift based job

- immense learning opportunity

- should have at least good working exp on Cisco CLI. At least in LAB or GNS or whatever.

- good written and spoken english

- Karnataka based guy preferred

- Job location MG Rd, Bangalore

v.Na5h said:
How to get into embedded domain as a BE fresher?

I don't know how they employ people, but you can check out the Sunrom technologies website. They have lots of products they made themselves.

I think I saw a message on the Robotics India website and forum that they are hiring.

If you find out about any other companies in this field where getting in is easy, do let me know.
Will need to keep my options open after I pass out.

Any systems/network administrator openings in hyderabad?

My profile

btech - computer science engineering

CCNA

MCITP Enterprise administrator

MCTS exchange server 2007

rhce, rhcsa

german B1

Have an opening in our organisation.

Deisgnation : Field Engineer

Skill Set Required : Knowledge of Networking domain, Server Installation, Hardware Troubleshooting.

Academic Qualification required : Graduation from a reputed University.

Internet Startup Looking For PHP Programmer To Join The Team !!!

Hi,
We are an internet start-up company looking to revolutionize the online sports segment in India. OK, revolutionize may be a stretch, but we've got a damn good product in hand :).

While our current 3 member team consists of financial and marketing whiz, we're missing someone with the technical know-how to complete our team. While until now we've outsourced our PHP requirements, its never been up to our satisfaction. HENCE we're looking to make an addition to our team. We're on the lookout for a skilled PHP programmer to join our team so we can get things right. (Beta version of website ready)

As mentioned, since this is a start-up, you would not be offered a salary (Stipend can be considered), and will reap the benefits of your sweat and blood as the venture becomes profitable (as an equal partner). Furthermore, unlike other members, you will not even be required to provide personal funding for start-up expenses. We'll take care of that :).

How much of your time do we expect? Well since the Beta version is all there, until we get funding and see some actual traffic, i think its safe to say you wouldn't need to spend more than 2 hours a day or 1 full day on a weekend to actually just rectify the bugs or enhance some functionality.

What would you need to do? Well, since this website becomes YOUR baby once your on-board, you need to ensure she doesn't fall sick on the technological aspect :). While we may come up with minor functionality tweaks, you can work on making it a healthier baby and help it grow ASAP.

We'd really like someone with a vision and someone who's proactive to come up with enhancements and ways of making the website function better along with the usual maintenance.

So if you're a skilled programmer with a flare for entrepreneurship, AND time to INVEST, do drop me a line. We're based out of Mumbai and would love to meet you to talk further.

We've had some good meetings with VCs and even though i can't promise you big bucks, I can definitely promise you that you'll have a good time working with us, and you'll have some great experiences at the end of it all!

PT

Best of luck with your venture.

Wish i had learned PHP as i look forward to such oppurtunities but never really got interested in website designing.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

Re: Internet Startup Looking For PHP Programmer To Join The Team !!!

Thanks rdst

Looking at your location, looks like your still a student. Still not too late to learn ;)

Back