Careers and Employment Thread

Looks like a gud opportunity for people like me who always wants to be an entrepreneur. unfortunately I don't know PHP but it takes only few days to learn a new language for a skilled programmer. I have experience in building website using Jsp and. Net.

Pm me if I can help u in any way

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

penny_trader said:
Thanks rdst

Looking at your location, looks like your still a student. Still not too late to learn ;)
LOL. Thanks for reminding me to change that. I have finished the studying part for now. Will start again this year(M.Tech).

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

Re: Internet Startup Looking For PHP Programmer To Join The Team !!!

i dont know how much skill level you are looking at but i know php . Level intermediate to advanced . Techmax.co.in/imdb this is what i have designed single handed. Interested in working for the project if location is not a problem . Shoot me a PM if interested.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

my project is also in beta. Adding features .

Job opportunity in my organization for UI and Web Developers (1 to 4 years of experience).

Interviews: 04.Feb, Mumbai and 11.Feb, Bangalore.

Following is the requirement:

UI Development Professionals (1-4 years)

- Strong knowledge of javascript

- X(HTML), HTML5, CSS, XML, XSL, SVG or Canvas, Flash

- Javascript frameworks - jQuery, YUI, EXT-JS

- Working knowledge of core Java.

Web Development Professionals (1-4 years)

- Strong knowledge of J2EE architecture

- JBoss

- Working knowledge of Core Java, JDBC

Please send me your applications - bandu.patil[at]gmail.com

TIA.

Folks,suggest some good institute to learn Oracle DBA with good placement facilities either in chennai or bangalore,it would be very helpful as i am in job hunting phase,thanks

In Europe, only place left that is relatively stable is Germany.

Besides that people are being fired, not finding jobs, if they do they do net get a visa, if the visa expires they will not renew it and people are getting deported at an alarming rate.

Anyone here has ITIL qualification ?

Anyone here has ITIL qualification? I am thinking of getting one, but not sure if it will really help in any practial manner other than adone my CV with just one more certification. Anyone? Please feel free to cntact me via PM, I did like to discuss the pros and cons of ITIL cetification.

Thanks in advance.

^ I had enrolled in an ITIL course from IACT - http://www.iactglobal.in/courses/itil.asp

Impulsive decision and have around 5 months left to complete it and give the exam. They have an online training sort of thing. People do tell me that it's good and all, but I am too unsure about the value of this. Though, I feel that if you are working in an organization where most of this is followed, it does make sense I think.

Anyone here has ITIL qualification ?

Anyone here has ITIL qualification? I am thinking of getting one, but not sure if it will really help in any practial manner other than adone my CV with just one more certification. Anyone? Please feel free to cntact me via PM, I did like to discuss the pros and cons of ITIL cetification.

Thanks in advance.

It is more likely a CV point unless you can put that framework to use. Its not some hands on or working knowledge that can be utilised as is and by you alone. It is a process and organization level change.

After the course you will be equipped to analyze the current practices and then build a plan to introduce and drive this framework.

Though, I feel that if you are working in an organization where most of this is followed, it does make sense I think.

It is even more useful in an organization where none of this is followed. Then you have the most scope to implement the framework if your organization encourages initiative.

It does help to be in an organisation which already follows this as then you can couple on ground experience along with your theoretical knowledge.

Any openings in Accounts, even in Back Office in Finance domain. My younger brother left his job last Saturday and now searching desperately. URGENT....

hi guys.. i am fresher 3D character Animator.. my website link is given in my signature.. if theres anything for a fresher, please do let me know.. i can do inorganic 3D modelling too.. and basics of lighting in mental ray..

I consider myself a good learner, so if u think you can have me even on a trial basis for maybe a month or two, i am fine with that..i can grasp things quite well.. so if you think i havent shown exactly what you need but have the necessary basics to be able to learn that, i am willing to do that too.. thks.

please recruit freshers and help create experienced people for the industry.. if everyone keeps demanding experienced people only, freshers wont turn into skillful experienced experts..
<

It is more likely a CV point unless you can put that framework to use. Its not some hands on or working knowledge that can be utilised as is and by you alone. It is a process and organization level change.

After the course you will be equipped to analyze the current practices and then build a plan to introduce and drive this framework.

It is even more useful in an organization where none of this is followed. Then you have the most scope to implement the framework if your organization encourages initiative.

It does help to be in an organisation which already follows this as then you can couple on ground experience along with your theoretical knowledge.

My Organisation does not follow it. I work in an outsourcing company, so they dont have any say in what the cilent does, but even the client organization does not follow ITIL or any other known practices. Althoug theyare quite big, somehow there is lo of friction between top management people leading to wrk place culture where no one bothers about planning and structure.

If the IT operations are outsourced to your company then this framework will be implemented in your organisation rather than the client's. Your concern should be if your top management agrees to the value that this framework will bring to your organisation.

Hey guys, there is opening for freshers in Social Media (i.e. advertising over facebook) in my company.

Years of Experience: 0 -4 years

Location: Delhi (Gurgaon) and Mumbai (Kamala Mills, Lower parel)

Responsibilities:
  • Copywriting for Digital Medium.
  • Managing Facebook & Twitter Profiles.
  • Engaging users on Facebook & Twitter.
  • Ideating Facebook application and engagement activities in digital medium.
  • Creating Marketing pitches.
  • Handling multiple clients.
  • Visualizing how each brand fits into the given possibilities across the digital medium.

Requirements:
  • A professional degree in B.M.M. /B.A. & Advertising & Marketing.
  • Excellent written communications skills.
  • Independent, Self-motivated, strategic thinker with determination to succeed
  • Basic knowledge of & presence in social media platforms like Orkut, Facebook etc.

You will be working for a company that handles major clients like MI IPL team), amusement parks, popular restaurant chain, popular cake maker, 2 extremely popular soft drink brands etc.

Those interested please PM me.

Posting again as its URGENT....

Any openings in Accounts, even in Back Office in Finance domain. My younger brother left his job last Saturday and now searching desperately. URGENT....

For Mumbai Only.

6 years in Linux Kernel Programming, Hyervisors/Virtualization(Xen, ESX Vmkernel), C, C++, System Programming, Cluster Filesystems.

Looking for a change.

Do you have a offer which I cannot refuse?

Back