Cars! Which one?

family car , year old fiat palio. planned for a ford fusion a while back but heard some rumours of bad mileage so decided to give it a miss

Honda City Old ,1.5 , 100 bhp , dark metallic grey ....... custom modified with the VTec spoiler , custom vinyls , front , back and side lower skirtings ,alloy wheels ,Under car lighting from 'Street Glow' ,rear window LED lit " SPARCO" sticker , engine tweaks . Interiors include front Sparco seats , tachometer, Music system is installed on my own with all the wiring and everything done by myself :p , includes my front deck which has a eject tray type LCD which seats in the deck itself on closing ( pioneer ) , 2 front and 2 rear speakers , 2 subs , 2 amps powering the subs and the speakers ,2 tweeters , a crossover bifurcating the lows mids and highs to the subs , speakers and tweeters respectively .The paint job has a double coating of the metallic grey which gives it a special shiny glossy look . My baby touches 180-190 kmph easily on the the express way .

Ragin_Ice said:
Honda City Old ,1.5 , 100 bhp , dark metallic grey ....... custom modified with the VTec spoiler , custom vinyls , front , back and side lower skirtings ,alloy wheels ,Under car lighting from 'Street Glow' ,rear window LED lit " SPARCO" sticker , engine tweaks . Interiors include front Sparco seats , tachometer, Music system is installed on my own with all the wiring and everything done by myself :p , includes my front deck which has a eject tray type LCD which seats in the deck itself on closing ( pioneer ) , 2 front and 2 rear speakers , 2 subs , 2 amps powering the subs and the speakers ,2 tweeters , a crossover bifurcating the lows mids and highs to the subs , speakers and tweeters respectively .The paint job has a double coating of the metallic grey which gives it a special shiny glossy look . My baby touches 180-190 kmph easily on the the express way .
wahh cool, we have a car phreak here.. can u please post a pic of ur car? am too thinking of doing a similar job with an Ikon or Opel Astra...

Rave said:
wahh cool, we have a car phreak here.. can u please post a pic of ur car? am too thinking of doing a similar job with an Ikon or Opel Astra...
i dont like posting it online cos of some reasons , i can mail u if u want me to .

street racing huh :devil:
am just looking for some practical mods that can be done here ;)

u can mail it to me at wajahath[at]gmail[dot]com

bluediamond said:
which one do u own
Honda City Old ,1.5 , 100 bhp , dark metallic grey ....... custom modified with the VTec spoiler ....

bluediamond said:
and which one u intend to buy in near future...
m not asking the dream car!
sorry blue i modified ur rules a lil .... :D .....

.... custom vinyls , front , back and side lower skirtings ,alloy wheels ,Under car lighting from 'Street Glow' ,rear window LED lit " SPARCO" sticker , engine tweaks . Interiors include front Sparco seats , tachometer, Music system is installed on my own with all the wiring and everything done by myself , includes my front deck which has a eject tray type LCD which seats in the deck itself on closing ( pioneer ) , 2 front and 2 rear speakers , 2 subs , 2 amps powering the subs and the speakers ,2 tweeters , a crossover bifurcating the lows mids and highs to the subs , speakers and tweeters respectively .The paint job has a double coating of the metallic grey which gives it a special shiny glossy look . My baby touches 180-190 kmph easily on the the express way
hehe , i wanted to do all this and had planned it carefully too , but my dad didnt let me , sorry rave to disappoint u . :hap5: . I wanted to play along a lil more , but then felt otherwise :D .

On a serious note , I do all the Car music system designing , installation and tweaking . I am planning on the Vinyl thingy and have got hold of this contact who apparently does a great job .
Rave a lil compensation , here is the number :hap2: :: Gufran -9322793924 . [Mumbai - Powai]

haha, u got me there....
yea and me too looking for a good fabricator and painter coz i need to get a few things done... oh and thnx for the number, ill contact him when i visit mumbai sometime soon ;)

Hmm...... Corsa 1.6 Royale(without sun roof) and Santro Xing.

Both top end models with all the usual stuff.... Corsa has a BIG Ferrari sticker on the bonnet. Looks awesome against the black.

Both black cars...

My fav --- MY humble(??) Pulsar 180DTSi(also black). Hopefully will install a K&N Filter soon.

No plans to buy a car soon though..... dad has spent enough on me :bleh:

I want my dad to buy an Octavia RS. Of course, by the time he has enough money to buy that, he will be too old to drive and so will I. :bleh:

anishcool said:
your supposed to be siblings right ? Why didn't Sunny post both :p

:p I like the turbocharger on that than anything else :p except the sexy styling..muhuhahaha..

particularly love the sound turbochargers make..let it be on a Safair, or a Octavia Rider or a 20ton Ashok Leyland :D I once chased a rider 3KMs just to hear its turbo zoom as it accelerated :D

why are u ppl aiming high :S
i was just askin a decent average car! :|
havent heard of octavia n all.. :(

and ragin_ice: 'm shocked :O u now started the idea of modding the car too!! oh god!!!

Back