Cars! Which one?

i lou my car (my dads actually :eek:hyeah: ). The Baleno Vxi pearl silver with silver n blue rage grafix and an Aero spoiler. Shod with 195/65 R15 bridgestone rubbers. Aura mags 7 spoke. Pioneer Mp3 player with Pioneer sub+amp. pioneer rear speakers with kevlar diaphragms (bulletproof? :bleh: ).

Added K&N supersport filter and this baby goes 108kmph in the 2nd gear itself. Personal record is 175kmph enroute to srisailam.

i think the only car comparable with the baleno in this segment is the honda 1.6 Vtec.

Coming soon: underglow blue neons and PSI digital air-mix tuning box :clap:

Cool...... I am more thrilled abt doing 65 in 2nd gear on my bike and 85 in 3rd..... Pretty good if I say so myself....

Going for a loooooong drive tomorrow with friends..... Really looking forward to it....

me did just 62 in 2nd, 85 in 3rd and 100 in 4th :( 125 in 5th :clap:

not really in a mood to rip nowadays :p petrol prices up, and my bike dried up yesterday..had to pust 1KM hill just to reach the petrol bunk :(

Switch said:
Own a Palio. Future buy Octavia.
whats your milage ? mines started to suck lately..some problem with filters and such. get around 9 .. used to get 10-11

SunMysore said:

not really in a mood to rip nowadays :p petrol prices up, and my bike dried up yesterday..had to pust 1KM hill just to reach the petrol bunk :(

which bike sunny?...i own a real crappy vicky that screams its a** off at 65 in 3rd.

SunMysore said:

*ahem* cough cough *ahem*

the patriot:p

i dream about buying a porsche carrera gt or ferrarie enzo or rolls royce phantom , etc , etc.

(however i intend to stick to cycles...u guyz shud be knowing its advantages)

SunMysore said:
hooli wants one too :p and i'm supposed to get him one...

lol dont be so sure already man, If I behave ideally for the next coupla weeks I might get a first hand karizma/p180dtsiv2.1, remember mom's against 2nd hand idea( dad says go buy TVS 50)...

Ho0ligaN said:
lol dont be so sure already man, If I behave ideally for the next coupla weeks I might get a first hand karizma/p180dtsiv2.1, remember mom's against 2nd hand idea( dad says go buy TVS 50)...

:rofl: thats what my dad said when i asked him to scrap the vicky and get me a p150. :rofl:

Back