PC Peripherals Cartridge Refill or New Cartridge For HP Printer ?

rocker123

Adept
I am currently using an HP All in One.

Had got 2 free black cartridges along with the printer at the time of purchase.

Now that they are over, i used to get them refilled from Nehru Place, Delhi for approx Rs 40 for Black.

Last time i purchased the ink bottle itself, but tried refilling the cartridge on my own, but couldnt do it successfully.

Do you guys buy a new cartridge every time or get it refilled from somewhere.

I am tired of making a visit to Nehru place again and again just to get my cartridge refilled.

The cartridges come FREE with printer are always has very very low ink capacity (Introductory Cartridge), better go & buy new one from open market, you will get good number of printouts & again when you refill it from professional you may notice 3 time increase in printout.

Emperor said:
The cartridges come FREE with printer are always has very very low ink capacity (Introductory Cartridge), better go & buy new one from open market, you will get good number of printouts & again when you refill it from professional you may notice 3 time increase in printout.
How much would a HP 21 black cartridge cost me ??
I saw online it is approx 700 Rs.
Is it that expensive??

Can you suggest me a nice place in Delhi for getting the cartridge geuinely refilled ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

amityrock said:
agree with emperor .. or if you dont care about warranty of printer head out and buy a ciss system..
My printer has gone out of warranty now.
What is a ciss system ?
Never heard about it before... :-(

Back