Casio Edifice & Similar Watches (Replica)

Praks

Skilled
Creating a thread for two requirements.

1 - Please suggest model & brand of watches which has similar looks of Casio Edifice Series.
2 - Which is the best place to take "Replica" of Casio Edifice series ?

This thread is for following people:
- One who can't afford 7000-10000 Rs on taking Original watches
- One who don't care about taking Original Watches
(No offense to Watch collector or people who believe ONLY in taking original watches).

This is for people who likes to wear a good looking watch at cheap price :).
It's case of wearing for 6 months & change to another one.

Here are few sellers found from old forum posts.
eBay My World - splendy
eBay My World - yysimon0400_cn
eBay My World - cb_watch
eBay My World - dailysource2005
eBay My World - icecooldeals

None of them have Casio Edifice listed.

Please suggest online sites / Ebay.com sellers who gives best looking replica watches at cheapest possible rates.

dude when u want to buy replicas...why go for casio products..go for some high end brands...and neways replicas are of 3 types

1) cheap automatics..where they use low quality machine and the even the markings are quite different from the original.costs arnd 1k to 2.5k...lasts for arnd an year

2) quartz type which use Japanese machine and is a good quality and the is an exact replica of the original. costs arnd 4k+.(most preferred type)

3)7750 ETA movement..these are the best of the lot....exact replica and is automatic movement..and is as good as orginal..only watch purists can find out..that too after opening it. costs arnd 25k

i dunno whether this thread is allowed..if not mods delete the post.

I remember I purchased a Q&Q digital watch for Rs.765 that lasted me for 10 years without any battery change. That was my first watch and I loved its features like Power Save, setting 2 alarms ! :)

@intacto

Thanks for sharing. Casio edifice has the best look. Do share which other brands have similar look.

DO you know from site from where can it can be purchase ?

@crossbow

Nice share, but requirement is replica, not original watch of 8000 Rs :)

@praks.. have good experence with casio edifice replica watch. I had bought around 3 edifice replica watchs, all of the watches works fine, it almost feels like a orginal one. I have purchased these watches from ebay.com thru Hongkong dealers, these hongkong dealers provide free shipping to india, but the only thing is it takes minimum three weeks to reach our place. here you can find varity of collections

I had seen there are lot edifice watches in ebay.in itself with the price ranging from 3k - 5k.

^ Yah even a friend purchased one this month. I was about to post before but i wasnt sure if it was edifice. I saw it today and its a 4.5k Edifice. Dont remember the model but it looks great.

@muralimahe

You are the one I need :)

Can you please share from which seller did you purchase & price ?

@Aladdin

Thanks for sharing. 4.5k you get on ebay.in sellers. They have HUGE margins. Better take from HK/China. I am looking for them.

Most of the stuff outside Ebay USA is high quality fakes. Even Ebay US has a lot of high quality fakes though. So I would suggest purchasing locally.

FtTs4.jpg

Original for 4100/-

@RVK2488

Check other models in Edifice series, They are mind blowing then this one :)

Though Ebay.in sellers sell for 6000 to 8000 Rs.

Thats why this thread to get those watches for cheap price :)

to buy from ebay.com, you will need paypal. if you have a cc, it should be much of issue and is pretty safe and reliable. shipping will be mostly direct to India for nearly all sellers via hong kong post.

Aramex has a china address, but these hk sellers will charge the same weather india or china

RVK2488 said:
How did you pay for it? I don't have Paypal account..can I use CC / Debit card?

And what about shipping?through Aramex?

I liked this watch :p

@G33kgod

Thanks, Though not looking with leather belt.

Checking out all china sites, will post if I get someone reliable, Please share if anyone knows good sellers.

Back